Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

(Anticlimactic) Edmonton Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

- Gaga was 20 Minutes Late because the arena with half empty :deadbanana:

You should probably mention in the OP that this happened because there was an issue/backup with concert goers arriving late :laughga: Before tabloids and pressed stans pick this thread to quote as evidence for their next smear article saying she didn't sell out an arena even though she did :laughga: and also to prevent meltdowns 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose
5 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

This is so cute :wub:

Me watching Gaga perform when she is 91. :gaycat:

Katie14
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

I just replayed the ending in the periscope and saw her running and i CACKLED 

can i have a link please?

The new hair was incredible. In person it was so beautiful and reminded me of the monster ball. Also her vocals were perfect, and everything was executed immaculately. Truly an impressive show. 

Fame IV
1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Let's not get our hopes up for the next show :poot:

I think we've learned to lower our expectations a bit with Gaga :selena:

We should expect an excellent show, as it already is.

A Star is Born ⭐

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

This is so cute :wub:

Million grammys really get the elders going :diane:

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think we just have to accept that God's Prayer, Just Another Slay, Hey God, and Grigio Gods as well as Judas (the god), Sexxx Gods, Venus (aka "serve for the gods"), etc were all intentionally left out :giveup::giveup:

At least for now :gaycat:

i am dying lmfao.gif

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Queen supposed to be late u know :D its not her fault waiting for her fans to arrive. also with a stage like that theres no way problem wouldnt arise.messed up lyric? from wht i know she didnt tho' (live stream cht said so too). and the ticket sold out just the audience are laaatttteeee. theres still room for improvements (a lot)as Gaga fans be positive plz. :D

Oriane
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think we just have to accept that God's Prayer, Just Another Slay, Hey God, and Grigio Gods as well as Judas (the god), Sexxx Gods, Venus (aka "serve for the gods"), etc were all intentionally left out :giveup::giveup:

At least for now :gaycat:

There should be a "sad" react. I can't like this but I can't put an "excuse me no" either, it's not your fault :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Irrelevant

@KleinGa did u make the gif yet :giggle:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Thomas P
5 hours ago, Albertodift said:

why?! I knew it. I told a member yesterday to expect the show to have a different vibe since it's Edmonton and I don't think she has much of a fan base there. Apparently it's like the Canadian version of the red neck South of the US in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. The audience was probably like 90% GP unlike the Vancouver show were a great portion of the audience was clearly Little Minsters :S 

Live by in Ontario and I can confirm that. But let me just say, when you're not in the big cities of this province, the rednecks are even worse here

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived