tenor.gif

:oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustaMonster
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

People always leave before the show ends. Have you ever been to concerts? Ball Games? Any kind of event at an arena? People leave early "to beat the rush".

So silly! To pay hundreds of dollars and worry about five minutes. :smh:

Idk there is a point where you can leave and still hear the show and possibly not get stuck in traffic for a few hours. I've done it before at some events. :emma: I'd never leave early at a Gaga show though :gaycat:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Whispering
21 minutes ago, Bio said:

It sould out but people were late lol. I think everyone expected an opening concert and decided to arrive late.

There was trouble with the tickets and credit card verifications...just like opening night. 

dannydevito
Just now, Irrelevant said:

:oprah:

because you are indeed irrelevant

tenor.gif

Margaux

At least she wasn't acting like she popped a 30mg adderall during this show :toofunny:

PartySick
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

People always leave before the show ends. Have you ever been to concerts? Ball Games? Any kind of event at an arena? People leave early "to beat the rush".

So silly! To pay hundreds of dollars and worry about five minutes. :smh:

Tbh!

The friend I'm talking to the JWT wants to leave early to beat the traffic. He's insane :laughga: I paid, I'm driving, if you want to leave early then you can start walking your happy ass back across the state any time you want, I'm staying until the show is OVER :laughga:

đź–¤

CalixSpurius
25 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 next show she performs entire discography, announces LG6, EP2, C3C, Rock Album and new lead single, premieres lead single MV, also premieres every single video she hasn't leaked, sings unreleased songs from every album and flies around the arena with Volantis 2.0

Honey, you should cut down on Meth a bit. :rip:

NIghtmareElm

The second the lights come on, I am booking it out of my seat to beat the crowd.  Got to order my Uber asap.  I don't trust LA traffic.

Lee Ng
5 minutes ago, cvntdiva said:

she was performing SOO much better tn i was getting 2010ga vibes especially during poker face

The crowd was better tonight too.. more energy + she talked to the audience a lot. 

AND did anyone notice she took off the top part of her JD outfit and revealed a leotard during telephone she looked so good. :diane:

She really made the most of the JD outfit when she took the shoulder parts off :giveup:

Irrelevant
Just now, xULTRAVIOLENCEx said:

Honey, you should cut down on Meth a bit. :rip:

it's called a joke :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

CalixSpurius
23 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

what do u mean? like she ran through the crowd? or the bridges??

She went down first, then apparently there was a door going out of d-stage, she got out of that door, and literally ran away with bodyguards. 

Eddie
27 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I just replayed the ending in the periscope and saw her running and i CACKLED 

I need to watch this...link please:selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

PartySick
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Idk there is a point where you can leave and still hear the show and possibly not get stuck in traffic for a few hours. I've done it before at some events. :emma:

I did it at the artRAVE :laughga:

We got out about five minutes after Gypsy, spent a good 15 minutes looking/buying merch, mingling with other Monsters, and taking pictures around the place before leaving with virtually no traffic at all.

Just chill tbh. The only reason the rush exists at all is because people are trying to beat the rush :flop:

đź–¤

Archived