💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Opening act?

Riley K

Featured Posts

I don't know if this has been discussed but can't find any info on it, but who is the opening act for the JWT? Going to the Chicago show and would really like to know

GypsyBabe

There isn't one because the stage is too complex. 

⚯͛

1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

That's disappointing:/ but thanks for the reply 😊

GypsyBabe
Just now, Riley K said:

That's disappointing:/ but thanks for the reply 😊

It's not even remotely disappointing once you see the stage. :tony:

Have fun at your concert date! 

⚯͛

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I have an issue on this, it's in the spoiler below just incase OP doesn't want spoilers on the show

Spoiler

why is the stage too complex to have an opening act? why can't they put them on the circles? 

Also the opening act can also use the main stage because when the giant bridges/ moving parts are not in use, they go into the stage and it becomes a flat ground. they can use that tbh. 

I'm so confused

GypsyBabe
Just now, KleinGa said:

I have an issue on this, it's in the spoiler below just incase OP doesn't want spoilers on the show

Reveal hidden contents

why is the stage too complex to have an opening act? why can't they put them on the circles? 

Also the opening act can also use the main stage because when the giant bridges/ moving parts are not in use, they go into the stage and it becomes a flat ground. they can use that tbh. 

I'm so confused

I think maybe perhaps:

Spoiler

1. They don't want to show what those circles and such can do, or how the lighting works? I mean, if they put them on the circles with no catwalks, then they would have to drag equipment and stuff through GA. 

2. Maybe they just didn't want to waste the money on an opening act? I mean, that stage is insane $$$.

⚯͛

BgRaEgTaT

Honestly the main stage is fine for an opening act. Not really buying the “it’s too complex” excuse....it’s not really a big deal because gaga never has like amazing openers (besides semi precious weapons), but I still can’t help but feel like the lack of an opener is a little tacky/boring

Fame IV
7 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Honestly the main stage is fine for an opening act. Not really buying the “it’s too complex” excuse....it’s not really a big deal because gaga never has like amazing openers (besides semi precious weapons), but I still can’t help but feel like the lack of an opener is a little tacky/boring

It's kinda pointless to have an opening act in a Lady Gaga show. I mean, she is the show. This puts the focus solely on her and it's good.

A Star is Born ⭐

BgRaEgTaT
3 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

It's kinda pointless to have an opening act in a Lady Gaga show. I mean, she is the show. This puts the focus solely on her and it's good.

Agreed :golfclap:

KleinGa
23 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I think maybe perhaps:

Hide contents

1. They don't want to show what those circles and such can do, or how the lighting works? I mean, if they put them on the circles with no catwalks, then they would have to drag equipment and stuff through GA. 

2. Maybe they just didn't want to waste the money on an opening act? I mean, that stage is insane $$$.

you make sense, maybe one will join her later but she doesn't need an opening act, she's LADY GAGA :firega:

People come to see her and her alone

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

i think it might be because the up and down screen cuts off a lot of space and they'd rather leave it down :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

CalixSpurius

I think it's ridiculous to argue that there is no opening act because stage is too complex. Opening will simply be on main stage and only use the main stage lightning, it's not like anything will move around for an opening act. 

Emigrante
34 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so confused

what's so special about opening act? You're there just to see Gaga anyway. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Ryusei

I love that there is none. I hate when my ears are already ruined before i get to hear the main act. 

Musery

Edonis

I'm actually ecstatic that there isn't an opening act :diane: That usually means that Gaga can start earlier or on time (ignoring the Vancouver fiasco, im hoping the other dates aren't like that :madge:!) and she can take as much time as she needs in the venue. I honestly see it as a positive :tony:

Archived