The Cure getting cut out of the setlist :classy:

Specifically to allow a double length performance of million reasons 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

I bet there will be nothing new as usual :toofunny:

but my hopes: new music with single release like the cure after the show :awesome:

Or at least Judas, MTN, DWUW or Sexxx Dreams :giveup:

and of course: Sinners prayer but she can keep Hey Girl :selena:

as usual? It's not like tours change after every 1 show. xd

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Born To Slay

I think she'll talk to the crowd more tonight. I think she talked to them far less to make up for time.

JustaMonster
Just now, Born To Slay said:

I think she'll talk to the crowd more tonight. I think she talked to them far less to make up for time.

Yeah the beginning felt really rushed. But that was probably because she was nervous and was running late.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

calmar

I've heard a girl named Stefani Germanotta might be there

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

JaneTheC
8 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

looks like we're the only ones to be disappointed in this cult site :classy:HeyGirl.mp3

Then why did you like my post?

ctB1ytb.gif

HairBow

If Hey Girl ever gets performed, it's only going to be a one night thing if she can get Florence on stage with her as a special guest.  Otherwise, nah.  It ain't happening.

I don't think Grigio Girls is going to happen, considering what happened a few months ago. :( If she does perform it, it's going to be a long time from now.

Just Another Day is basically a b-side.  As much as I love it, I don't think it would fit into the setlist. It would be cool though, as it has become one of my favorite tracks from Joanne.

Tonight, I'm expecting more of the same.  Maybe one or two different songs to replace either Schiesse, Bloody Mary, or Applause.

LUO YI
Just now, darkgaga said:

Did she ever cut anything due to time?

Multiple times, I remember she didn't sing a couple songs here in Mexico :selena:

The night sky tells all

Enceladus
7 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

as usual? It's not like tours change after every 1 show. xd

Sis, I was hinting at GGDs expectations she could add some songs cause she were late :ladyhaha: just seeing the meltdowns coming :selena:

Eurotrash
18 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Multiple times, I remember she didn't sing a couple songs here in Mexico :selena:

Really? :duck:

Anveeroy
29 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

E.W.

What

WInf8DB.jpg

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LUO YI
3 minutes ago, HairBow said:

If Hey Girl ever gets performed, it's only going to be a one night thing if she can get Florence on stage with her as a special guest.  Otherwise, nah.  It ain't happening.

I don't think Grigio Girls is going to happen, considering what happened a few months ago. :( If she does perform it, it's going to be a long time from now.

Just Another Day is basically a b-side.  As much as I love it, I don't think it would fit into the setlist. It would be cool though, as it has become one of my favorite tracks from Joanne.

Tonight, I'm expecting more of the same.  Maybe one or two different songs to replace either Schiesse, Bloody Mary, or Applause.

Grigio Girls would be such an emotional moment for her, I don't think she's going to perform it at all. Maybe she will add a request song in the Applause segment?

The night sky tells all

Archived