💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Put ya ****in" hands up

aaron l

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I think she does it because of the people going who don't consider themselves little monsters but want to see ha perform because her Super Bowl and Coachella scalped them :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I always know when she's going to shout things like that. 

Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face..... now scream!

getto
20 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

We're currently set from the east

im from Jakarta-a-a

Were Partynauseous cause moi

Seems to have a problem with ya

Were currently set from the west

My name is Lady Gaga

Were Partynauseous cause moi

Seems to have a problem with ya

Nod,if you wanna be

High with the enemy

It's a test

If you're proud enough

Do you're best

Nod,if you wanna make love

With the enemy

Roll it up

Baby,smoke it up til were high

Now Jump

In a way exhausting 

We're problem solving

Drink until she's attractive

Were Partynauseous

Talk 'bout diplomatic,I brought my plastic

Making that peace attractive

Were Partynauseous 

Shame this was never released,it's such an amazing song.I never knew she wrote this song about being denied acces to Jakarta.Thats is probably the reason for the line 'I'm from Jakarta-a-a'.

Oh,wait,we where talking about the hands thing.....

What was with Gaga and Jakarta during the ARTPOP Era? Anyway, Partynauseous is so awesome and japaneseee!!!!

Giorno Giovanna

i noticed it too and find it kind of annoying tbh, less is more sometimes :lana:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

LittleMonster20
12 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

What was with Gaga and Jakarta during the ARTPOP Era? Anyway, Partynauseous is so awesome and japaneseee!!!!

During the Born This Way Ball(not ARTPOP era,but like mid 2012,BTW Ball era)she wanted to give a show in Jakarta,but some religious terrorists threatened to bomb the arena she would perform in if she would perform there,so she didn't perform there for her fans,team and own safety.And she got denied acces to the country afterwards I think.At this point she wrote this song,but it was meant for ARTPOP ACT II,which sadly never got released.But,she did sing it as the opening song for the 4th segment of the ArtRave in 2014,and used it a little in her intro of Coachella in April this year.

aaron l
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

During the Born This Way Ball(not ARTPOP era,but like mid 2012,BTW era)she wanted to give a show in Jakarta,but some religious terrorists threatened to bomb the arena she would perform in if she would perform there,so she didn't perform there for her fans,team and own safety.And she got denied acces to the country afterwards I think.At this point she wrote this song,but it was meant for ARTPOP ACT II,which sadly never got released.But,she did sing it as the opening song for the 4th segment of the ArtRave.

Were their other unreleased songs for Act II?

LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Oh yeah,so many(some of them are rumored,but I'll still mention them,in case they are real):

-Brooklyn Nights

-Onion Girl

-Stache

-Partynauseous

-SiRE

-Temple

-TEA

-Tinnitus(Tonight Is Us)

-In Like With You

-Cake Like Lady Gaga

-Red Flame

-Princess Die

-Ratchet

-A.M.Y

Some of these have leaked snippets/instrumental or just the full song posted online these last few months,you can look it up on YouTube.

getto
28 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

During the Born This Way Ball(not ARTPOP era,but like mid 2012,BTW Ball era)she wanted to give a show in Jakarta,but some religious terrorists threatened to bomb the arena she would perform in if she would perform there,so she didn't perform there for her fans,team and own safety.And she got denied acces to the country afterwards I think.At this point she wrote this song,but it was meant for ARTPOP ACT II,which sadly never got released.But,she did sing it as the opening song for the 4th segment of the ArtRave in 2014,and used it a little in her intro of Coachella in April this year.

Thanks for telling

HOTNebraskaGuy
44 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

40 minutes ago, aaron l said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS was never for ACT 2, at least that we know of. It was originally written with Kendrick Lamar and was supposed to be released as a collab in September 2012. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LittleMonster20
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS was never for ACT 2, at least that we know of. It was originally written with Kendrick Lamar and was supposed to be released as a collab in September 2012. 

Yeah,but the collab was cancelled,so Gaga did the song on her own,and wanted to put it on ACT II if I'm right.

aaron l
2 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Yeah I knew about it being a collab with Kendrick.

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Yeah,but the collab was cancelled,so Gaga did the song on her own,and wanted to put it on ACT II if I'm right.

I remember her mentioning she was going to use it for another project, which personally I suppose was ArtRAVE.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LittleMonster20
4 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

I remember her mentioning she was going to use it for another project, which personally I suppose was ArtRAVE.

Yeah,that makes sense.But I think if ARTPOP ACT II ever would get released/leaked,which is very unlikely,I think Partynauseous is definitely on it,I see it on all the rumored setlists of the album.And a YouTube channel called ARTPOP ACT II has a instrumental studio version with stems,were you can hear the lyrics clearly,and that account has almost all of the 'rumoredly official' leaks.

NewUsername
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Oh yeah,so many(some of them are rumored,but I'll still mention them,in case they are real):

-Brooklyn Nights

-Onion Girl

-Stache

-Partynauseous

-SiRE

-Temple

-TEA

-Tinnitus(Tonight Is Us)

-In Like With You

-Cake Like Lady Gaga

-Red Flame

-Princess Die

-Ratchet

-A.M.Y

Some of these have leaked snippets/instrumental or just the full song posted online these last few months,you can look it up on YouTube.

what's A.M.Y ? :O

Archived