Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The JWT is just PURE perfection

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

FATCAT
1 minute ago, gordo said:

The thing about opening days is that they can figure out what works better for the next dates so flaws can be fixed. Just imagine how much better is going to get 

Not to mention the wardrobe changes. I hope they get ride of the dress for BTW or keep it at the piano for an acoustic version/take it off and do a dancing half.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Only two people on here who really hated on it. But I don't want to tag anyone because apparently that means I'm OBSSESSED with them :toofunny:

Its amazing and I don't know if I can wait 19 days.

Same here, this guys only spread negativity and they should leave

I See You

BELINDA POP
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Not to mention the wardrobe changes. I hope they get ride of the dress for BTW or keep it at the piano for an acoustic version/take it off and do a dancing half.

Noooo :giveup: I loved the daisies and the dress. They scream freedom !

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

Same here, this guys only spread negativity and they should leave

I wonder if we're thinking about the same one 

FATCAT
Just now, gordo said:

Noooo :giveup: I loved the daisies and the dress. They scream freedom !

It's not terrible, I can live with it, but it just doesn't fit right in my mind.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, gordo said:

1/2 chance you are :derpga:

Purr more, hiss less.

BELINDA POP
Just now, FATCAT said:

It's not terrible, I can live with it, but it just doesn't fit right in my mind.

The outfit for BTW at artRave is the one that still haunts me 

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, gordo said:

The thing about opening days is that they can figure out what works better for the next dates so flaws can be fixed. Just imagine how much better is going to get 

YES. I can't wait to see the dancing improve and her energy will only increase once she knows how/when the crowd reacts to certain things.

4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yea, especially once she realizes where she can talk/get personal. I love her comments/mentions about the songs meaning to her, but since they started late, you could tell it was very run-though-the-motions

Yeah, you could tell she was kinda nervous and didn't want to miss something in the actual show. Once the show becomes more muscle memory she can walk around the stages a bit more and get closer to us.

RonnieGagz

I think this is gonna be her best tour. If she changes the fan favourites and perform new songs its gonna more than perfect :rockstar:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

FATCAT
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

YES. I can't wait to see the dancing improve and her energy will only increase once she knows how/when the crowd reacts to certain things.

Yeah, you could tell she was kinda nervous and didn't want to miss something in the actual show. Once the show becomes more muscle memory she can walk around the stages a bit more and get closer to us.

She might also throw in another "throw presents and notes at me" like she did for artRave. I feel like she's starting to get closer to us again.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, gordo said:

The outfit for BTW at artRave is the one that still haunts me 

I agree :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, gordo said:

OMG he has fighted half of GGD

I See You

LordEnigma
Just now, FATCAT said:

She might also throw in another "throw presents and notes at me" like she did for artRave. I feel like she's starting to get closer to us again.

Yes, I remember at my artRAVE she got a letter that said the fan's sister was abused by her husband and her favorite song was The Queen and she just started to belt it.

I love those unexpected moments.

CalixSpurius

Honestly, I was in doubt after ArtMess.

But Mama came through, Truly the Queen of GAYS. 

Archived