💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Videos Of Each Performance From 1st Show

Bebe

Featured Posts

Bebe

This is a thread of videos of Gaga's performances for the first show of The Joanne Tour. Obviously there are spoilers so stop reading if you don't want to see or know anything.

So, some songs are missing, and these are mostly close up videos so you miss a bit of the light show and bridges moving up and down - but these are the best videos I've found so far. People are free to suggest more and I'll add them. Credit to those who captured them, a lot are by The Concertaholic on Youtube but they have missed a few performances that I found elsewhere.

So in order of the setlist:

Opening/Diamond Heart/Ayo

Poker Face

Perfect Illusion

John Wayne

Scheiße (incomplete performance)

Just Dance (Incomplete performance)

LoveGame (incomplete performance)

Telephone
Missing

Alejandro (incomplete performance)

Applause

Come to Mama

The Edge Of Glory

Born This Way

Bloody Mary

Dancing In Circles (incomplete performance)

Paparazzi 
Missing

Angel Down

Joanne (Incomplete Performance)

Bad Romance

The Cure

Million Reasons

I tried to post the best I could find, but if you have better, or find good videos of the performances I'm missing feel free to post them :) 

Irrelevant
Just now, Bebe said:

Missing

the best one i could find :selena:

Literally NOBODY took any complete videos for Paparazzi??? :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Bebe
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Thanks :) I did see that one but I felt it was too far away and blurry so I was hoping someone could find another :sweat: If that doesn't happen though I'll put this in OP later

I could find some clips of Paparazzi but they were all pretty short :/ Surprisingly it was kinda hard to find a good one of Bad Romance... I almost didn't post the one I did, cause at first it's just lights and it is a bit far away, but it is HQ and it shows off the stage moving while she is performing which is cool.

I don't think I quite captured how cool the stage was in any of the vids I posted because they are all quite up close but I thought it was better than vids where she is an ant and it's just bright flashing lights the entire time :laughga: 

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

@Saint Hollywood see this potato video :awkney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

kvnrp
11 minutes ago, Bebe said:

John Wayne

This shook me even by just watching the video :air:

A bop. A performance. :air:

Bebe
Just now, kvnrp said:

This shook me even by just watching the video :air:

A bop. A performance. :air:

I know :giveup: I watched the livestream but these videos are something else. 

I saw some people upset claiming her choreo was lazy and she lacked passion and I was thinking "Yo, you could barely see her" but seeing it all up close where you can actually see her face and body she's amazing.

Kinda lowkey live for the Perfect Illusion performance too. Like there isn't any choreo but she is just this bad ass rocker chick :cryga:

KarmaPolice

Can we talk about the stage? The fact that is moving and the video playing on the leds? Gosh this is amazing!

Reality

I saw some of y'all complaining about her Applause outfit and how the flower theme doesn't match, but tbh I think it's perfect!

🃏🖤👹

omg Paparazzi only left? :selena: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I saw some of y'all complaining about her Applause outfit and how the flower theme doesn't match, but tbh I think it's perfect!

it feels too happy for Applause imo, i've always seen Applause visuals to be dark colors with white lights :lolly:. The flower really worked on CTM tho.

She could've worn an entirely black outfit for Applause with better backdrop photos and then put on a flower jacket or something, but thats just me i guess :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Can we talk about the stage? The fact that there's the video playing on the leds? Gosh this is amazing!

Cute how she mess up the lyrics and didn't stopped she kept on going.

LordEnigma

Scheisse is L.I.T.e.R.A.L.L.y. going to **** me up live! I'm so excited to see it for the second time :tony:

Reality
Just now, Irrelevant said:

it feels too happy for Applause imo, i've always seen Applause visuals to be dark colors with white lights :lolly:. The flower really worked on CTM tho.

She could've worn an entirely black outfit for Applause with better backdrop photos and then put on a flower jacket or something, but thats just me i guess :selena:

For me at least, it seems fine. The colors I associate with Applause are black and white (I associate colors with every song, that's just who I am :sweat:), and for me the costume worked perfectly. 

Applause also though, to me, has splashes of color mixed in with that black and white, and I thought the flowers provided that.

🃏🖤👹

kvnrp
7 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I saw some people upset claiming her choreo was lazy and she lacked passion and I was thinking "Yo, you could barely see her"

They need some new eyes wth are they thinking :air:

Bebe
1 minute ago, Jus said:

omg Paparazzi only left? :selena: 

I found this that I might put in OP later, but it's blurry until 42 seconds in and incomplete :selena:

It's only the first show though, so i'm sure we'll get some better vids of all performances soon :)

Archived