🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

(Don't post spoilers) Questions about the Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

Irrelevant   Paws Up 11,815
Irrelevant
Just now, CanadaGaga said:

Yes she played it for the encore.

And  this is in no way directed towards you personally but I wish all the people who were watching online wait until they see it in person to criticize the stage etc. What she has going on is so much more than just that one part of the stage. 

I understand some people can't actually go so that's fine, but so much doesn't translate on video/periscope. It's her first show and people are bashing it who weren't even there. Just doesn't seem right:( 

yes, some of them on the Opening Night tour :deadbanana:

I loved it personally, it just had certain flaws that could've been fixed, especially the problem that some/most standing people have :green:

iconique

Mugler   Paws Up 1,569
Mugler
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

seated :emma:

You're going to have an amazing time, seats are probably the best choice for this tour, have fun! :hug: 

Edited by Mugler
  • Like 1
♥.

Irrelevant   Paws Up 11,815
Irrelevant
25 minutes ago, Bradley said:

so it's blonde then :rip:

I was hoping for the new colours to be used at the tour why does she always do that to us

I just looked at some videos and she has like one part of one side of her hair teal-ish :selena:

iconique

Bradley   Paws Up 18,066
Bradley
41 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

Yes she played it for the encore.

And  this is in no way directed towards you personally but I wish all the people who were watching online wait until they see it in person to criticize the stage etc. What she has going on is so much more than just that one part of the stage. 

I understand some people can't actually go so that's fine, but so much doesn't translate on video/periscope. It's her first show and people are bashing it who weren't even there. Just doesn't seem right:( 

From what I have seen, there's more praise than criticism for the tour on GGD though.

TheJackMonster   Paws Up 1,848
TheJackMonster

you're going to love the part where she does that thing at the point she did the other thing :wub: and don't forget the one other thing aswell :giveup:

Bradley   Paws Up 18,066
Bradley
12 minutes ago, TheJackMonster said:

you're going to love the part where she does that thing at the point she did the other thing :wub: and don't forget the one other thing aswell :giveup:

I have no idea but it sounds good :pray:

CanadaGaga   Paws Up 137
CanadaGaga
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

From what I have seen, there's more praise than criticism for the tour on GGD though.

I hope so.

Im totally tired but it just seems like there's more praise of it randomly online than there is on here of all places. Wtf all the negative threads. 

I'll get off my soapbox then ;) 

donutellha   Paws Up 13,175
donutellha

1. Yep! It's the usual alejandro -sensual- segment but it's really hard to see and it's not in the middle of the stage like the outher tours :sis: 

2. ~2 hours

3. Yes, 3-4 songs long

4. Not sure, but you will be SLAYED, SURPRISED, SHOOK

5. 1 wig (I couldnt see if she took it off at any time) , 7-8 outfits

• Like 1
Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

monster987   Paws Up 999
monster987
6 hours ago, CanadaGaga said:

Ummmm she definitely played more than one song on the piano! 

And for everyone talking about cutting songs due to being late. She did do two hours and went over the talked about "curfew" so I don't know that anything was cut due to time.

Tell me what other songs were acoustic except

Spoiler

The Edge Of Glory