đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stage Confirmed + Receipts

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

NecroManny

From past experiences what part of the stage would be best to see Gaga up close??

Justice4ARTPOP

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NecroManny said:

From past experiences what part of the stage would be best to see Gaga up close??

for the artrave it was definitely the 'venus' bridge in my opinion

you could see literally every part of the stage and some parts were performed on that bridge so she would be SUPER close to you at those moments

--

OT: we really have to wait and see how the actual stage looks but the ctm ticket holders shouldn't worry bc whether it's the main stage or not, you will still be able to stand before anyone else at the spots where she performs.

gagaforgaga2010

If this IS the layout, I hate it. I spent money on a Come to Mama package and now may not be able to see the whole show. Stupid. 

if the stage plan is really right, i suspect that the best place for standing will be anywhere in the red area that i painted

Spoiler

also i just realized that the stage plan looks like a face :selena:

MANiCURE

CTM ticket holders need not worry. You guys werent the mugs like me with Backstage paying over 1k for a seat no where near that back area :/ JOYS 

NecroManny
1 hour ago, Halle said:

for the artrave it was definitely the 'venus' bridge in my opinion

you could see literally every part of the stage and some parts were performed on that bridge so she would be SUPER close to you at those moments

--

OT: we really have to wait and see how the actual stage looks but the ctm ticket holders shouldn't worry bc whether it's the main stage or not, you will still be able to stand before anyone else at the spots where she performs.

I have CTM!  And what do you exactly mean?

Justice4ARTPOP

NecroManny
7 minutes ago, NecroManny said:

I have CTM!  And what do you exactly mean?

So where in the original post , where it says STAGE. she won't be preforming there?

Justice4ARTPOP

homomo

I'm going to pacific colliseum this weekend to see if I can get any info 

200w.gif

HiWayUniCorn

Anyone else think that if she is gonna be flying the two smaller ovals will be towers like the superbowl and not stages?

Arturo

Love this idea because it goes against the mentality of fans that camp or wait for hours get to go to the front. Not everyone lives in the area of the closest show they're going to and waiting longer does not mean you're a bigger fan. Now everyone can experience seeing her up close. Also for people mad that they paid more for CTM, you still get in first and can choose any spot you want to enjoy the show from.

hausofbrice

Where is the best place to be for GA than? I'm going to the Aug1 show so i won't be able to judge by past shows :staymad:

xoxo, brice ♡

GunninMan

I'm really excited that this is the layout, I think it's a great idea. At the same time, I'm also disappointed because I'll be at AT&T Park and it's going to be the stadium setup instead of the arena. I've never not been floor for a Gaga show so I'm hoping being seated with a modified stage for a ball park is still gonna be a big spectacle.

1 hour ago, NecroManny said:

So where in the original post , where it says STAGE. she won't be preforming there?

she will be. but she will also be performing on all the other ones as well. 

idk in my opinion, CTM ticket holders still have the best chance to get up close. even better - everyone will find the best spot for every stage therefore there's a bigger chance to be at the very front for one of them.

like at the artrave, some early entry ticket holders chose to stand at the front for the main stage, others - in front of the venus bridge. 

hausofbrice
16 minutes ago, murad said:

What is this? :huh:

WHAT IS THIS 

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived