đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Will Release Something Pre-Tour

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

Since around 2014, the strategy of Gaga's team is usually to release music/music videos or announcements on certain dates that would probably get the most media coverage and attention. 

-Prior to the artRAVE Tour (March 2014)- G.U.Y Music Video

-John Wayne MV- Days following the Super Bowl. (February 2017)

-The Cure- Released on Coachella Weekend 1 (April 2017)

I think there is a high chance something that has been in the works for some time now will be released days before or after the tour begins. 

It would be weird to see her back without a little surprise after months of absence while she was working on ASIB.

What do you think?

monketsharona

I wouldn't be surprised, it could be a great idea to release new material to promote during her tour even if it only is a 8 songs EP.

Gaga has a ton of music in her pockets she could easily do this.

Ronlop
Just now, monketsharona said:

I wouldn't be surprised, it could be a great idea to release new material to promote during her toutr even if it is a 8 song EP.

Gaga has a ton of music in her pockets she could easily do this.

I personally think, if anything, it'd be either a music video or another song being released like The Cure.

Noah
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I wouldn't be surprised, it could be a great idea to release new material to promote during her toutr even if it is a 8 song EP.

I agree, there are also some gaps between dates where she could easily visit local Radio Stations and get interviewed there etc.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ronlop
1 minute ago, Noah said:

I agree, there are also some gaps between dates where she could easily visit local Radio Stations and get interviewed there etc.

I wouldn't expect promotion at all to be honest. Just a surprise to get some media coverage before/after the tour. But who knows!

TimisaMonster

Well if we're hoping for it....that means it won't happen :selena:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ezrajones

Nothing is coming. She's doing that piece of **** movie and you know she can't do more than one thing at a time.

Gaga

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Nothing is coming. She's doing that piece of **** movie and you know she can't do more than one thing at a time.

.....Really?

She basically toured 3 yrs straight while releasing TFM and BTW. She practiced for the Superbowl into Coachella. She has her work cut out for her, but it could happen, she's not lazy.

Ronlop
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well if we're hoping for it....that means it won't happen :selena:

Also true...

Ronlop
5 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Were׳nt there pictures of Bobby next to that mirror building in the desert with the Haus? That's why I'm thinking the surprise would be a video.

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

Wasn't there pictures of Bobby next to that mirror building in the desert with the Haus? That's why I'm thinking the surprise would be a video.

Pic? Bobby? Haus? Desert? What? :what:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ezrajones
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Were׳nt there pictures of Bobby next to that mirror building in the desert with the Haus? That's why I'm thinking the surprise would be a video.

Probably just an interlude to match the videos to the tour. Nothing is coming until at least next year when the tour is done after 60 shows.

Gaga

Archived