• Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2

why is this tagged as 'Life', it's an 'Event' for me :giggle:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

IllumiMark
5 hours ago, Tybalt said:

LMAO

Isn’t that supposed to be like a drooling Emoji? Like a metaphor to say that monsters are thirsty for Joanne World Tour info :ladyhaha:

I just want to say, I am kind of glad she hasn't said much (anything) about the tour. I just realized I see her in a week about and get giddy not knowing anything. This way, I have zero expectations like I have had for the other tours and will be surprised. It will be a good feeling. Let it happen. She is doing things low key this time around on her own pace and schedule. She clearly needed to have an album cycle like this, where it was more for her, than for you. Let it happen. Let her make the connection to her past, her family, her life, and live that. Perhaps you will be surprised by the connection you make with her and the authenticity you experience on this concert through the videos that get posted and in person. She's human who is busy and she cannot do it all. Stop making her seem like she has to be in the perfect box and context of what you need. It is not about you, or us.

Linus Gaga
13 hours ago, Leeo said:

Diamond Heart is like the perfect choice but we all know she ignores the perfect choices so...

I think it will be something like Come to Mama tho, A-Yo still "too right" to be the opening n

I said in another thread , i thought come to mama is like a ending song :rockstar:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Delusional Aura
10 hours ago, Fame IV said:

What makes you assume that? They have been planning the tour since the Halftime show, as said Gaga on a Billboard interview.

Well the Artrave is a starter. Hope this new tour is better. 

ToxicHot

Why are you guys saying A-YO is the opener just from this tweet? :awkney: 

Literally HOW is it confirmed yet.....? :awkney: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Why are people pressed about A-YO being an possible opener on tour? It's one of the best on Joanne! :staymad:

1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Why are you guys saying A-YO is the opener just from this tweet? :awkney: 

Literally HOW is it confirmed yet.....? :awkney: 

Because she said Here We Go, and we on this cultsite take anything she says or does and make it something that it isn't. :) 

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, ZeldaJ said:

Because she said Here We Go, and we on this cultsite take anything she says or does and make it something that it isn't. :) 

Oh yeah. I forgot. I suppose that explains it. 4NdAgOf.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived