đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Horror Media Database AKA Horror World

n0ne

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

So you don't recommend it? 

It kinda didnt explain the plot and alot of it was kinda random. So i went on imdb and saw reviews most were very good lol. So idk.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excited for Cult of Chucky and Leatherface. 

Big horror freak here, actually thought I was able to watch any horror movie by myself and not be scared at all. That was until I saw The Poughkeepsie Tapes the other night, haven't stopped thinking about it. Recommend it to anyone who's into f***ed up s**t.

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, yes said:

Excited for Cult of Chucky and Leatherface. 

Big horror freak here, actually thought I was able to watch any horror movie by myself and not be scared at all. That was until I saw The Poughkeepsie Tapes the other night, haven't stopped thinking about it. Recommend it to anyone who's into f***ed up s**t.

this sounds interesting, is it actually scary or is it a gore-fest? :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pacify Him

I recommend Snowtown Murders, if you haven't seen it yet. It's so unsettling 

I’m getting on your nerves

Yas I love this thread!!! I have a love/hate relationship with horror. I hate the amount of AWFUL horror films out there because it's a fairly cheap genre to make, but when it's done right it is absolutely brilliant.

I'm praying the IT remake is good, I have really high hopes for it.

One of the better horrors I've seen in the last few years is definitely It Follows. I loved the long drawn out shots, it just added to the creepiness of the film. It was quite an original concept too!

Can we class 10 Cloverfield Lane as a little bit of a horror/scifi thriller/mystery? Idk, I just thought that film was exceptional.

47 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

this sounds interesting, is it actually scary or is it a gore-fest? :poot: 

Wouldn't call it a gore-fest. I just thought it was kind of very realistic. It'll get you checking your closet and making sure you locked the door every night.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, judxs said:

Can we class 10 Cloverfield Lane as a little bit of a horror/scifi thriller/mystery? Idk, I just thought that film was exceptional.

i loved 10 Cloverfield Lane! i thought the ending was iconic, ellen ripley 2.0 coming for those aliens :laughga: 

Just now, yes said:

Wouldn't call it a gore-fest. I just thought it was kind of very realistic. It'll get you checking your closet and making sure you locked the door every night.

well i am for sure watching that :excited2: 

retroglamx

hey everyone, this is one of my favorite horror films:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

dlioncourt91

I'm a huge horror buff so this will be a nice getaway from the pop music part of my personality.

I'm excited for IT, My Friend Dahmer and a few other films coming soon.

Hopefully this thread gets love and older films get appreciated as well. I'm into a lot of the B movies, slashers and sometimes "it's so bad, it's good" type of movies.

Some of my favorites.

ryanripley
3 hours ago, retroglamx said:

omg the jump scares in this :cryga: 

retroglamx
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

omg the jump scares in this :cryga: 

Did you watch the movie? It's so goooooood and simple and the story if pretty ****ed up.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Did you watch the movie? It's so goooooood and simple and the story if pretty ****ed up.

yeah i saw it a while ago and it had me shook! i quite enjoy the found footage style of movies :selena: 

Monster Voices

I'm super excited for Jigsaw. SAW is my all time favorite movie series and I used to be OBSESSED with it. Like I've probably watched all 6 of them them over 50 times each. Stressing on six!  :nails:

That one thing I don't speak about is the reason I'm a bit worried about the direction they will take this movie.

Forever and Always!

8 hours ago, retroglamx said:

Loved this film it was a masterclass in tension building 

Archived