💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tributing Amy Winehouse

Stef

Featured Posts

FreeAsMyHair13

Amy was such an incredible talent. Those who should have  been looking out for her really let her down.

"Good time to remember to treat people that we love with dignity and respect" - Do you think this might be a bit pointed at fans who keep dragging Gaga lately? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was shooting the YOU & I MV in nebraska when this happened in 2011. wow, the memories,so sad :( 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

36 minutes ago, Werk said:

explain

There was one part that I might be slightly misremembering all the details but the gist was that she went to this private island to detox/get her life together and try to get sober. Her dad kept begging to do this reality show and Amy wasn't really into it. Eventually he just showed up to the island with a camera crew. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Werk
Just now, bobbby said:

There was one part that I might be slightly misremembering all the details but the gist was that she went to this private island to detox/get her life together and try to get sober. Her dad kept begging to do this reality show and Amy wasn't really into it. Eventually he just showed up to the island with a camera crew. 

OH MY GOD he's terrible 

Jay.P
1 hour ago, bobbby said:

I'm still hoping so but since that was announced by her POS father Mitch, I feel like it might not actually happen. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1792206/lady-gaga-to-cover-classic-amy-winehouse-track-to-support-late-singers-foundation/ 

When I saw Amy I was shocked at how destructive he was with her and how he prioritized his own fame/wealth over her health.

Idk who to believe tbh. I read his book and his side of the story is quite the opposite of how he's portrayed in Amy.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

Idk who to believe tbh. I read his book and his side of the story is quite the opposite of how he's portrayed in Amy.

Duh.

She looks so much like Pre-AP Gaga  in that pic, like actually :selena:

Spoiler

gaga2.jpg

:giggle:

Babel

Amy you're still in our hearts. :heart:

"What a talent" is such a GGD thing to say.

Archived