question

What is Lady Gaga?

dannydevito

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

She's the one that truly saved me from myself ♄. She's the one that created a "home" of sorts (Little Monsters) where I could be myself freely and without judgement. My bio mom wasn't ever there so Gaga became the surrogate "mama" I spent my whole life searching for. There's a film called "Paris is Burning" and there's a scene where they're talking about the importance of drag mothers in the drag world. These "mothers" took in queens who had been abandoned by their bio families and loved them as if they were their own children. They gave them a sense of family. That scene always makes me teary eyed because for me (and so many other monsters) Gaga did the same ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Mom

Hahaha exactly. She'll always be mama monster

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ryanripley

Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. A popular contemporary recording artist, she is noted for constantly experimenting with new musical ideas and images. At the peak of her career, Gaga gained much attention for her unconventionality and provocative work.

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheRoof

THE LAST REALLY INTERESTING , ICONIC ,VERSATILE AND GREATEST MUSICAL ARTIST AND THE BEST OF THIS CENTURY :firega:.

ALSO SHE WAS AND STILL IS THE ONLY FEMALE ARTIST  THAT AT SOME POINT  RIVALIZED THE QUEEN OF POP MADONNA :trollga:.

TheRoof

that movie wasn't the inspiration of madonna to make "vogue" mainstream?? :oprah:

DeleteMyAccount

She's an artist who's been singing jazz since she was 13! Amazing!!!

South Blonde

She's every icon... :reductive:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived