💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Sexual Assault Trial + New Revalations

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Taylor Swift's Sexual Assault trial is set to start August 7th. 

The DJ was recently sanctioned for destroying evidence.

"But things are not looking great for Mueller, as a judge sanctioned the DJ on Thursday for destroying key evidence in the case, reports CBS Denver. Court documents show that Mueller recorded a conversation he had with his boss about the alleged groping after it happened, but some of the audio was lost. Mueller said that he spilled coffee on the laptop and the hard drive he backed up the evidence on was not working." :sure:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-sanctions-dj-suing-taylor-swift-after-losing-his-job/

A pretrial hearing is set for Friday with jury selection set to begin on Aug. 7.

pri_39862250.jpg?w=620&h=414&crop=1

The one on the right is the swine. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Wait what????:(

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Was she raped too? ;o

no she was grouped, apparently he allegedly lifted her skirt and grouped her ass 

Ryusei
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

no she was grouped, apparently he allegedly lifted her skirt and grouped her ass 

*groped

Musery

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

*groped

thank you for being kind enough to correct my typo for free. Didn't have to do it myself. :diane:

theahsfan
12 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Is that it? Trashy, unacceptable behaviour but why put him on trial for that?

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

because she felt sexually targeted by the disgusting behaviour and he deserves to be punished. Hopefully, it teaches him a lesson about having respect for women. 

Modern Ecstacy

Seriously? Sexual harassment is not a joke. Just because it's not as bad as rape doesn't mean that it's not bad. 

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

why wouldn't she? This type of behavior makes a man do such things!  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Eddie
14 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

So he stop doing this kind of stupid things. Or do you like when someone do that to you?:reductive:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

ryanripley
Just now, theahsfan said:

I'm not saying sexual harassment is a joke and think it was totally unacceptable. But putting him on trial for simply touching her once when it wasn't a repetitive thing seems a little too far tbh. Were they friends? I don't know a lot about the situation but if he was just a random guy who targeted her out of nowhere I'd understand her putting him on trial for touching her ass, but if they were friendly with each other then surely she'd be a little more lenient with him but I don't feel like someone should go on trial just for one ****, unacceptable move. If it was a serial thing then I'd agree more

if she can afford it, why not? :shrug::sweat: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Anveeroy

I'm not saying sexual harassment is a joke and think it was totally unacceptable. But putting him on trial for simply touching her once when it wasn't a repetitive thing seems a little too far tbh. Were they friends? I don't know a lot about the situation but if he was just a random guy who targeted her out of nowhere I'd understand her putting him on trial for touching her ass, but if they were friendly with each other then surely she'd be a little more lenient with him but I don't feel like someone should go on trial just for one ****, unacceptable move. If it was a serial thing then I'd agree more

You sounding like my country people. They will love your statement! :giggle:

Oh my! You guys ruled us for 200 years :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived