đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tell me your concept 4 the JWT!!!!!

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

Title. Plz don't be funny tho. I wanna know what u really think.

Hello Gaga

DeleteMyAccount

I would LOVE to have those synchronized wrist lights that Taylor and Coldplay have been using for their shows. 

Regarding the actual show I would love to have Gaga bring back the backup signers. I love how Beyonce found singers that have similar sounding voices so that she doesn't have to rely on backtrack so much. I also really don't want performances like the Aura/Sexxx Dreams/MJH/Alejandro ones at the artrave. They screamed laziness tbh, and I hope that Gaga's team gives each performance a moment to shine for the JWT. 

Those are a couple things.

PunkTheFunk
16 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Plz don't be funny tho.

I just want...some great performances

woman-dressed-in-black-holding-flower-pi

1. A transition of Stefani-Gaga-Joanne

2. Iconic visuals and choreo

3. Most songs played in full

4. Bring back some fan faves

5. A good wig and outfits

6. Good backup singers

7. No messy a** performances

NecroManny

Cowboy , and rock n roll VIBES! But spooky at the same time. Like the Coachella intro!  Spooky rock and roll cowgirl!!

velvet ropes and guitars!

lady-gaga-bar-tour-nyc-watch-full-show-c

Justice4ARTPOP

KleinGa
22 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I would LOVE to have those synchronized wrist lights that Taylor and Coldplay have been using for their shows.

YESSS!!! I went to Coldplay a few months ago and this was honestly so memorable. If Gaga uses it, i would be SHOOKEDT because she can play with those aesthetics wayyy more 

KleinGa

I want her to make use of screens like she did with Coachella and like Beyonce does. Also, Gaga's tour stages have always been small but amazing. I want a huge stage that turns into a spectacle each performance like 1989 World Tour :giveup:I want aesthetics honey, dancers, lights, some professionalism in the Haus

whore

My dream is very simple: dark imagery (similar to her Coachella performance), and return to serving real bangers like "Scheiße" and other dance songs. 

Fernster7

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ferrer Zorola

The stage has a giant pink hat and rose, and beige leather boots as props

There's a high tech piano like the one rumored to be bought by Gaga

she starts with perfect illusion, the edge of glory, you and I, lovegame, paparazzi, Judas, applause and Alejandro.

*outfit change* At this point she's wearing black leather boots, mini shorts, the pink hat and a black leather mini jacket with fringes just like in the A-YO ad

she sings all of Joanne except for already performed PI and MR

*outfit change*

she sings the Super Bowl setlist 

:tony:

it may read as a joke but I would like it if she kept it simple yet legendary

LIFE IS GOOD

barnabesk

A great voice and passion is all I need from her. And we are blessed with this since her beginning.

00a966e2ddafdd1b4460c78432a2e40e.gif

Archived