šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do we know about JWT so far?

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Which artists have revealed everything before? Besides Madonna or a select few.Ā 

Who said "reveal everything"????Ā 

Every artist reveals some things about the tour... like an opening act or something. Every. Artist. It's called promotion. It's also pushed by record companies that some details are released so ticket buyers feel gratification.Ā 

You wouldn't go see a movie without seeing a trailer. A tour is no different. You spend big money going, you expect some minor detail.Ā 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for Joanne tbh! Idc if she isn't showing anything for 10 more days. All I want isĀ to listen toĀ her musicĀ and hearĀ to her beautiful voice!!Ā giiiirl where do you think your goiiiin?Ā :excited2:

SHOOKGA

WE

kris-jenner-crying-dadcac65-c969-4120-9f

KNOW

N O T H I N G

ThIS BITCH IS REALLY TRYING TO COME FOR ME FEEEELINGS

Not very born this way of you šŸ˜«

RAMROD

I know nothing. And I am excited to reveal it on the first concert soon.

It feels like first night after the wedding day, you waited so long, restless nights thinking about it and the best you can do is dancing in circle, and you finally getting that D. OHHHHHH!!!! :sis:

It's exciting, guys!

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Fernster7
49 minutes ago, Harian said:

Every artist reveals some things about the tour... like an opening act or something. Every. Artist. It's called promotion. It's also pushed by record companies that some details are released so ticket buyers feel gratification.Ā 

You wouldn't go see a movie without seeing a trailer. A tour is no different. You spend big money going, you expect some minor detail.Ā 

The shows are sold out. Why would she promote then?

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

4 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

The shows are sold out. Why would she promote then?

Ā No, they are not.,

elijahfan
49 minutes ago, Easy said:

As a special performance?Ā 

It was part of the revamped BTWBall

Radio Ga Ga
39 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

But you have tickets this time right?Ā :D

Yes I do, I'm so excited!!!Ā :tony:

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

LoveGame

Were?

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole

Someone near the first venue heard John Wayne being played

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

We also don't know who is going to be the opening act. Satisfied, Gaga?Ā :giveup:

It's Lady Starlight, it says it on some ticket sites

Hello Gaga

Spock

Yeah she shared stuff for previous tours, but it's normally like this for 99.9% of tours lol :rip:Ā 

don't understandĀ why anybody is expecting to know stuff before the first date as if it were the normĀ 

who will love me when the night is over

DeleteMyAccount
57 minutes ago, Harian said:

You implied that artists all share info about the tours. So what does that mean? Stage, costumes, rehearsal footage? Gaga revealed the poster (= trailer), she has tons of sold out shows, she and her team have all posted about heading to Canada for the first date. Again, there are many artists who don't care to share all the secrets that the tour holds. That's very different from promotion. Formation World Tour, for example. I don't expect anything. There are plenty of artists that don't share everything. It's fine..

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Harian said:

Literally saw Billy Joel a few weeks ago and he had zero info about his act. He came to play. Artists don't always need to be extra. Gaga released her dates, sold lots of tickets, and is doing fine in rehearsals. It's not a big deal...

1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Yes I do, I'm so excited!!!Ā :tony:

So am I it will be my second time I went to artrave. I've been waiting for this for nearly 3 years and it's nearly here yay

Archived