đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do we know about JWT so far?

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

Guys, I'm really worried about this tour. I mean, we're 10 days away from it and we know absolutly NOTHING about it!

We have no clue of how is the stage going to be (all we have is the tickets sites' seat map, but we know that this probably doesn't mean anything of what is the stage actually going to look like).

Plus, we have three rehearsal videos of Judas, Bloody Mary, Bad Romance and LoveGame, but that still can mean nothing, since she said she's probably performing new music at the show.

Gaga is known to perform all songs from her album while touring for it (except for The Fame, that still waiting for a I Like It Rough performance), and she got 13 songs this time. She have also the most important singles (Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way) and the less important ones. Some fans are expecting her to perform the fan favorites too because of Coachella, but we know that that doesn't mean anything since the Roseland Ballroom show had nothing to do with the artRAVE (also known as the tour that Gaga started with only 7 past singles and unreleased music as interlude).

She has also The Cure (along with the possible new tracks).

I'm just so worried and anxious about how is this tour going to be like, am I the only one feeling like that?

EDIT: We also don't know who is going to be the opening act. Satisfied, Gaga? :giveup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheAlienatedNYC said:

Gaga is known to perform all songs from her album while touring for it (except for The Fame, that still waiting for a I Like It Rough performance)

She abandoned The Queen :grr:

OT: I'm not scared at all. We did not get a lot of details for SB and Coachella, none of the shows turned out bad. Gaga this era is more secretive so she can prevent the meltdowns over broken promises. Her being less transparent doesn't mean that she is incapable of serving!!  :classy: I have confidence in her.

Spoiler

Seeing her on my birthday yay!!! Less than 20 days now!!! Ready to fly to America!!! LA I'm ready!!! :excited2:

leecy
1 minute ago, Easy said:

She abandoned The Queen :grr:

OT: I'm not scared at all. We did not get a lot of details for SB and Coachella, none of the shows turned out bad. Gaga this era is more secretive so she can prevent the meltdowns over broken promises. Her being less transparent doesn't mean that she is incapable of serving!!  :classy: I have confidence in her.

Reveal hidden contents

Seeing her on my birthday yay!!! Less than 20 days now!!! Ready to fly to America!!! LA I'm ready!!! :excited2:

she has performed The Queen

Decodekid

what do we know? literally nothing, bitch, nothing, N.O.T.H.I.N.G make it real loud, put your expectations up make them kill you

tumblr_inline_oon4q1AxTk1tievhk_500.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

JupiterDrive

I think being this secretive isn't going good and well people build up different expectations and get disappointed if something different happens I mean a little teaser or whatever isn't going to break her sales into half 

Same goes for new music of her new album tour etc 

Radio Ga Ga

Just as long as she performs paparazzi, she can sleep on stage, i wouldn't care

It's not my favorite song, but i gotta see it live

Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Just as long as she performs paparazzi, she can sleep on stage, i wouldn't care

It's not my favorite song, but i gotta see it live

Why have you got to see that one live hasn't she performed it before when you saw her? 

5 minutes ago, leecy said:

she has performed The Queen

As a special performance? 

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, Easy said:

As a special performance? 

I don't know if she did on TBTWB but I remember she sang The Queen once in the artRAVE

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Radio Ga Ga
8 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Why have you got to see that one live hasn't she performed it before when you saw her? 

I never got to see her :toofunny:

Yeah I'm not feeling this secretive crap. Minor details like a stage or an opening act I feel are owed to ticket buyers. Why would she or anyone in her tour management even think it's ok to not promote it by something simple like a bit of info? 

1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

I don't know if she did on TBTWB but I remember she sang The Queen once in the artRAVE

She didn't at all my 4 BTWB shows. :sweat:

Archived