Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fake Gaga Rider Circulates to Twitter

asana15

Featured Posts

retrophyyysical
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You dont have to defend yourself.

I feel like I do, because the headline of this post is hurtful to me and makes it seem like I concocted this entire thing with harmful intentions. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

I feel like I do, because the headline of this post is hurtful to me. 

Just people online with their useless opinions about others, hardly a concern. :hug:

retrophyyysical
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Just people online with their useless opinions about others, hardly a concern. :hug:

It just sucks knowing that someone could say something so baseless after I've spent close to a decade supporting our queen. Oh well. I suppose I shouldn't get so heated. 

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

It just sucks knowing that someone could say something so baseless after I've spent close to a decade supporting our queen. Oh well. I suppose I shouldn't get so heated. 

Yeah I know it could get annoying. It's alright tho, a quick look at your "About Me" page shows otherwise. :hug:

retrophyyysical

I'd also like to know who the moderator was who changed the original headline of this post.

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, JoeyNolfi said:

Keep in mind, even though you know who you are and your intentions are pure, not everybody else does. 

The fact you tweeted you sent it to yourself, (*even in jest*) made it worse. I see you've since deleted that tweet.

The original poster of this thread thought it was real, and made a thread making it look like it was real.

So I changed it because it looked so fake and annoying and spreads the idea that Gaga's team might make riders like that one.

So you must, where ever possible, be clear about your intentions,  because joking online is not always easy to see or recognize. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived