💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Can't Listen To Bad Romance

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY

I love Bad Romance with all my heart, but ever since I noticed that clicking sound in the instrumental I can't ignore it whenever I hear the song:toofunny:. The clicking noise takes my attention away from the song and makes me so annoyed with how much I noticed it. Have any of you ever listened to a song and just noticed something about it's instrumental that always annoys you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Huh?? :awkney:

what clicking sound? You must not be listening to the same Bad Romance the rest of us are listening to. 

Bad Romance is an iconic masterpiece. 

/thread 

:creepflop:

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, VasilisVas said:

Huh?? :awkney:

what clicking sound? You must not be listening to the same Bad Romance the rest of us are listening to. 

Bad Romance is an iconic masterpiece. 

/thread 

:creepflop:

Idk how to describe it but its there

DrKindnessKunt1999

What clicking noise??

OP: The snapping in "The Cure" used to annoy me the first couple of times that I heard it, but now I just focus on everything else I like from "The Cure" (which is literally everything else). Also, the "hey" synth in "Sinner's Prayer" ruins the whole vibe for me.

Edit: OH THAT NOISE!! To me it sounds more like the sound cups make when they're being clinked (yes I know that's not a word. I just don't know how to describe it). I loved it ever since I noticed it :lolly:

heres a video:

FrozenKookie

I have a similar situation with this song. I still listen to it, but I just can't ignore that clicking sound :selena:

(1:08)

TheFame Monster

I know what you're talking about. It doesn't bother me, I can't imagine the some without it. 

What bothers me is this tapping sound in the beginning of Joanne verses. It just sounds bad and like a bad recording slipped by. 

Maleficent
Just now, MJH13 said:

YES

I actually like that part, reminds me of middle easter music in some strange way!

I don't know if it is the same sound I'm noticing, but I mean I still don't see the annoyance of it. Oh well haha

Curunir

Bad Romance would not be Bad Romance without that sound. It just adds to the epic :firega:

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, MJH13 said:

I wouldn't mind it but I feel like its pretty loud

Idk, maybe I'm just insane

i don't think so , one day i noticed this too and i was like you (I could not ignore it) but then i forget it unconsciously

i hope that happen to you some day cause IT'S BAD ROMANCE what WE ARE TALKING ABOUT :usrs:

Archived