Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's team on a plane today

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

alp0707

It is Ashley on the pic but her personal assistant,hairdresser and make up artist means that she is not that far away

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Actually, they all landed in Vancouver yesterday. But, I think Gaga was flying separately. She wasn't on this plane.

boyerased
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

at least we kinda have a hint at gaga's tour makeup now, sarah's mood board shows smokey eyes, defined brows and bold lips (like what she had at the SB). thank god she's switching it up a bit i was sick of the drag queen styled winged eye, nude eye and lip with hard brows

This. Winged eyeliner irks me now. Can she not use it for at least one era? I was happy it was gone during early ARTPOP and then she can't help but have it back.

Miracle

She's probably going with them. Are all three Gustavo, Asia and Koji travelling with her?

Miracle
9 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Actually, they all landed in Vancouver yesterday. But, I think Gaga was flying separately. She wasn't on this plane.

Her dancers actually landed days ago

asana15
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Her dancers actually landed days ago

Actually, I meant her personal team.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Actually, I meant her personal team.

I wonder why she isn't going with her personal team though. Even her dogs are going with her. Maybe she's at a studio finishing the last touches of a brand new song

evgenigerm2
17 minutes ago, asana15 said:

How do you know :gum:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

MichaelSimpson7

"Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset!!"

Another iconic world tour about to kick off - heeeere we go!

moonsago
1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Are frenchies supposed to be this big tbh I've never seen any this big in my life other than Gaga's

inb4 she cooks Italian meals for them :trollga:

He's not that big she's just that tiny :laughga:

vanus
2 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Exactly :tony: however didn't she dye her hair peachy blonde

it is its just lighting, pic that makes it look darker tho

edit: nevermind its not her :madge:

imma cut a bitch

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I wonder why she isn't going with her personal team though. Even her dogs are going with her. Maybe she's at a studio finishing the last touches of a brand new song

Expectation: Maybe she's at a studio finishing the last touches of a brand new song

Reality: She's probably on vacation with Christian and she will arrive in Canada for rehearsals 3-4 days before the tour starts :madge:

thopekas
2 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

This. Winged eyeliner irks me now. Can she not use it for at least one era? I was happy it was gone during early ARTPOP and then she can't help but have it back.

She had that make up for BTWBall and artRave ,hope she wont use it on JWT ,I hope for something more fresh and young like the recent coachella eye make up looks, they can use different eyeshadows and colours to create new looks ,there is no need for the winged eyeliner 

AshIey
2 hours ago, asana15 said:

How do you know that?

Archived