Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Gaga win a talent show competition?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Let's say Gaga was never discovered, and she entered The Voice, America's Got Talent, Ametrican Idol, etc. Would she win? Do you think the people of America would vote for her?

I do think she'll get far, but I doubt she'll win.

SiliconeMonster

I agree with you. The talent is here for sure, but I don't think her potential would have come across as much as it would now. She's grown a lot since then as an artist and a person.

Find your freedom in the music

Miel

I think there's a certain amount of convention that talent shows like, and that she might push too far sometimes.

That said, if she went the Red & Blue/Joanne band route, and surprise with a few choreographed routines here and there, I think she'd wow the judges. Maybe not conservative America, but you know.

3 points in and ready for more

15jocart

I don't think so. She has talent, but they look for "flashier" voices on those shows (Christina-eque runs, whistle notes, etc.) Gaga has a very "Broadway" voice, which is impressive but not necessarily the kind of voice that makes it on those shows.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

RonnieGagz

After Cheek To Cheek? yes

Before Cheek To Cheek? No

Her voice has grown a lot after CTC, before that it was mediocre

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Katie14
37 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

After Cheek To Cheek? yes

Before Cheek To Cheek? No

Her voice has grown a lot after CTC, before that it was mediocre

Mediocore? Come one, Gaga has always had one of the best voices in music in current times. 

RonnieGagz
47 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Mediocore? Come one, Gaga has always had one of the best voices in music in current times. 

K then 

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Ronk

Maybe not for the performances you posted.  But anything later, she would slay any talent show.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

The better question is would Selena Gomez have won?

You would have to compare with performances artists made before they were discovered, like still in school.  Captivated was a college performance, and at the Bitter End was still before Gaga was really "discovered".

I live outside the space time continuum.

juju

No.

She's far too "different". Like, despite her talents and limitless potential, people wouldn't find her likable enough to push ahead. 

❤ x ❤

Archived