💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest Things Little Monsters have done

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

This is in entertainment talk because we are entertaintment and we are among the most entertaining, if not the most entertaining fanbase. So fight me. :whitney:

Back to point. What are some of the most hilarious things little monsters or GGDsters have done as a fanbase?

One of them as has be the iconic soccer mom scandal. I remember members making fake twitter accounts and requesting PI on radio stations by saying stuff like "My name is Deborah Anne and I'm a proud mother of 4. Me and kids love Lady Gaga and listen to her everyday on the way to school. So I would love it if y'all played her new name song Perfect Illusion. God Bless".

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro

I will never forget the morning we hijacked Z100 just before the announcement of PI :diane::whitney:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

whore

Besides Soccer Moms :diane:, can we talk about all of the fake songs people keep making and trying to pass them off as real? @PedroBizet

AmericanGUY

becoming fake insiders, long live 666popart 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

shoful

You know what was funny?

When we actually thought the ARTPOP app countdowns would lead to something :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I mean, asides from the soccer moms thing, the aussie monsters booking the tour dates was great. And a little sad:madge:

Quasi

Blowjobs for Applause purchases. Funny, but possibly the most embarrassing as well :toofunny:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

n0ne
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Besides Soccer Moms :diane:, can we talk about all of the fake songs people keep making and trying to pass them off as real? @PedroBizet

Yasss like the Perfect Illusion "demo" is iconic "ma ma ma perfect illusion" is such poetry

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

badgirlmeat
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Yasss like the Perfect Illusion "demo" is iconic "ma ma ma perfect illusion" is such poetry

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

:ladyhaha:

🤠

actsleazy

thinking the cure mv exists 

I8P8uwg.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

n0ne
9 minutes ago, shoful said:

You know what was funny?

When we actually thought the ARTPOP app countdowns would lead to something :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, actsleazy said:

thinking the cure mv exists 

I8P8uwg.gif

Kristen-Bell-GIFs.gif

FrozenKookie
4 minutes ago, M3LL155X said:

:ladyhaha:

Do we know who made this song? He has talent, im serious

Archived