Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne World Tour Decor Piece?

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch

So, I almost never watch the news on television, but I glad I did yesterday. They had a interview with a Dutch company who creates inflatable decors. Not interested yet? They created decors for Rolling Stones, Metallica, Muse, Miley Cyrus and Beyoncé their tours. Still not interested?

tenor.gif

Oh, probably because I forgot to say they also created the castle and flowers for The artRAVE tour. Fun fact, the castle is a snow/ice castle. Now you're probably more interested in what I'm about to say.

large.gif

At the end of the interview they said they were working on a new decor piece for a world wide famous artist. They told us we can see the decor piece live on a stage close to us (so close to the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Antwerp, Cologne)) this Fall. Guess which tour is arriving in Europe this Fall? The Joanne World Tour.

tumblr_inline_n9sz2ppEoS1r2q32v.gif

They were working on a inflatable human hand, but the movement wasn't right yet. They only showed one finger, but by the way it unfolded, it reminded me of the 'Paws Up' hand. I wouldn't be surprised if they were creating a huge inflatable 'Paws Up' decor piece for the Joanne World Tour. Obviously, they weren't allowed to tell which artist they're working for, but I wouldn't be surprised if The Haus/Gaga is working with them again. We only have to wait 2 weeks to find out.

iYaMBbg.gif

You can watch the news fragment here. They show a finger of the hand at the end (it's in Dutch):

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/search/nieuws/airworks

Maybe I'm reaching, but these are hard and boring times for GGD.

200.gif

Smother Em Eh

Hmmmmmm that's interesting..... 

Maybe it is for the JWT. There is a slight chance it is. You never know! This is getting me pumped for the stage. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DiscoStyx

yaas, keep working little detectives:rockstar:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

That J

She did the paw claw hand on artRAVE during Do What U Want.  But we'll see. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Panchecco

wow thank you for posting! I actually feel it's possible that it's for the JWT

but to be honest I don't know how I feel about inflatables at concerts :oprah: I mean they looked cool, especially the trees during Venus (artRave) and the pregnant belly (BTWBT - even though it was weird and looked like a chicken :selena:) but they also feel very cheap and not that detailed :shrug:

Idk I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks and then we'll eventually be able to judge the inflatables :nails:

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

wow thank you for posting! I actually feel it's possible that it's for the JWT

but to be honest I don't know how I feel about inflatables at concerts :oprah: I mean they looked cool, especially the trees during Venus (artRave) and the pregnant belly (BTWBT - even though it was weird and looked like a chicken :selena:) but they also feel very cheap and not that detailed :shrug:

Idk I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks and then we'll eventually be able to judge the inflatables :nails:

*Flowers, also when Miley had an inflatable of her dog for the Bangerz tour it looked high quality so let's hoping they deliver for this tour

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

OMonster

I don't know why but this got me really hyped. 

Like, idk but even the thought of Gaga still entertaining and believing in the paws up notion makes me so, so happy. 

Come through Mother Monster. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

Sneaky Oliver

Wow I was not expecting this. Just a huge led screen. I'm hyped now :excited2:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Duella Dvil

I ALMOST PEED WHILE READING THIS 18 DAYS TIL MY SHOW HDLAHSAKAJAHSKAKAJA

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Dutch
14 hours ago, Bradley said:

I thought you were @Funkthepunk

13 hours ago, Werk said:

Irrelevant comment but was the style of the OP inspired by @PunkTheFunk :selena: 

Lmao, I used two Gretchen gifs, but it looked a little bit boring, so I spiced it up @PunkTheFunk style. :selena:

shoful

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Lmao, I used two Gretchen gifs, but it looked a little bit boring, so I spiced it up @PunkTheFunk style. :selena:

14 hours ago, Werk said:

Irrelevant comment but was the style of the OP inspired by @PunkTheFunk :selena: 

14 hours ago, Bradley said:

I thought you were @Funkthepunk

I wanted to say this but now it seems overdone.....:interestinga:

OT: Really really Cool :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived