Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help monsters decide what to wear for the tour!

kaojen

Featured Posts

kaojen
4 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Yea dude I went completely out of my regular thing...out of my comfort zone even for artRAVE. I'd never dressed like that before (or since lol) in my life BUT it was the coolest feeling, I got props from strangers, it was awesome. Did it like you with the rave gear on point!  That was an awesome show.  But that's one thing out of a million I love about a Gaga concert. You can be ANY piece of yourself that you want. If you have a side you've never shown before, it's welcomed with open arms. That's just amazing.  So yea man, I'm stoked and ready to do this.  We will have to take pics and share when we are on our way to the show. 😜😎

I love that about her concerts too. It's really a family affair and we accept all its members! The piece that is myself is one who likes to do full on replicas of gags' looks. Some of us go all out and some keep it simple.  But we're awesome either way, and it can change from show to show!! What show are you going to?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
3 minutes ago, kaojen said:

I love that about her concerts too. It's really a family affair and we accept all its members! The piece that is myself is one who likes to do full on replicas of gags' looks. Some of us go all out and some keep it simple.  But we're awesome either way, and it can change from show to show!! What show are you going to?

It's not until November 28th (I believe)...the Atlanta show.  Agree with your post. It's soooo much fun!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

kaojen
23 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

It's not until November 28th (I believe)...the Atlanta show.  Agree with your post. It's soooo much fun!  

Aww I almost got tickets to that show but I'm already going to 4 so I thought I'd leave it at that 🤡 

So I need 4 outfits 🤡

I'm in Florida so in going to the 2 Florida shows but adding Atlanta would be too much driving. I did see her and Tony in Atlanta for the C2C tour though!!

Ronk

Wear anything.  Joanne era outfits aren't readily recognizable as Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

melodichard
6 hours ago, kaojen said:

1Here are my ideas so far: pick your faves

When I was brainstorming my ideas I really liked the 1st and 3rd; the mesh outfit would be too hard to deal with though. So I'm going with #3 (at least for the "GAGA" shirt design) I think. I might combo it with cut off denim shorts and a black hat or somethin' 

XXXXX
8 hours ago, kaojen said:

I do care though. I look good and felt comfortable at Artrave

(I'm the girl with the apple)

:smh:

skaxboy
8 hours ago, kaojen said:

Omg. Your outfit is great!!! Are those the infamous Monster Ball boots you're wearing?

I'm doing two shows next month and this thread inspired me to buy a Bud Light t shirt. 

Gonna aim to go to the Las Vegas show in December but I know that will be much colder so if I'm gonna dress slutty, it's gotta be at the August shows. 

DeleteMyAccount

I wish I could wear these to the concert. They'd look so cool and match the whole "paws up" aesthetic. 

s-l300.jpgNew-arrival-1pc-Unisex-font-b-rings-b-foIMG_20160103_183653_400sq.jpg

Or at least Gaga should include this in a look. I'd be shook.

inb4 she hits a dancer with them though..

tumblr_lvlo5qz1S91qdlgm4o2_400.gif

thopekas
On 7/17/2017 at 11:53 PM, kaojen said:

you look great,your outfit slays ,you are such a fierce monster :firega:

also the gu(a)ys with you are hot af :v:

kaojen
On 7/17/2017 at 0:10 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

This is the vibe I'm prolly going with as well.   I was thinking a black Gaga shirt or a shredded Bud Light shirt (lol), with some ripped denims, black converse (what!) and maybe a trucker hat or something tilted to the side. Gotta have something represent my swerve lol.     Basically the exact opposite of what I did for artRAVE.   😂

SO ready to do this tour! 

Omg you should find a light pink trucker hat!!

That J
2 hours ago, kaojen said:

Omg you should find a light pink trucker hat!!

I could pull that off actually.  Nice!  Thanks. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

CanadaGoesGaga

I am just dressing like my usual self. I always find it ironic, Gaga is always like "Be yourself, dress like yourself" and then everyone shows up dressed like her. :wtfga:

Letmelivemylife

Well I'm wearing a dress made out of bubblewrap. Lol my best friend says I'm nuts but it's a money making plan too. I can charge 5 cents per pop haha. Nobody can resist bubblewrap haha. 

My daughter is making a dress out of packaged slim jims. She wanted to do a replica of the meat dress made out of beef jerky but we couldn't find a bulk supplier of beef jerky so we're using slim jims. She gets her creative-ness from me haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived