Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

Kermit
Just now, Talent said:

This is sad and embarrassing. She loves her fans more than anything. Stop calling Gaga an hypocrite because she didn't tweet about a stupid Dive Bar. You guys always act like this. "Oh, look, she didn't tweet about the Manchester tragedy. So ****ing disgusting. I can't believe she's like that now". 

Gaga is not your property. What a joke. 

Did I say she was my property? No. If she announces something and lets people wait for it and doesn't do it all it would take is a simple "sorry guys not this time around" or "no can do. Im sorry". I understood her not taking to social media issues about the world when she could simply send condolences behind the curtain of media. Don't quote me again.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

What a cute thing to do for a friend. They are adorable together. :wub:

⚯͛

Irrelevant
Just now, Lanius said:

I literally made one joke comment. I could care less about Tony 

So after all these posts you only now say it's a joke? Ok bish :lolly:

Calling people an old fart is still bad tho :lolly:

And I'm still failing to see your logic :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Kermit
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

What a cute thing to do for a friend. They are adorable together. :wub:

when is c3c gonna come :giveup: imagine them both performing original music

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Talent
1 minute ago, Kermit said:

Did I say she was my property? No. If she announces something and lets people wait for it and doesn't do it all it would take is a simple "sorry guys not this time around" or "no can do. Im sorry". I understood her not taking to social media issues about the world when she could simply send condolences behind the curtain of media. Don't quote me again.

"She'll be calling us by our fan-base name when she wants us to buy her material?". That's embarrassing and stupid. Do you even know her? lol

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Talent
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

:awkney:

It's the truth tho. Get over it. 

IllumiMark

The hate towards Tony Bennett is unreal. And here I am, still fuming because my Cheek to Cheek show got cancelled. I hope they will do another album and they will tour once again so I can see two legends live. :tony:

GypsyBabe
Just now, Kermit said:

when is c3c gonna come :giveup: imagine them both performing original music

That would be so awesome! I would love original music from the both of them. 

⚯͛

Kermit
Just now, Talent said:

"She'll be calling us by our fan-base name when she wants us to buy her material?". That's embarrassing and stupid. Do you even know her? lol

Do I have to know her ? It happens way too often. I honestly don't care what your opinion on my logic or opinion is. Unless we both carry out a point in this argument, it should stop here. 

4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Don't quote me again.

GypsyBabe

I'm not going to read the previous pages, because I imagine that everyone is freaking out, but I love Tony and Gaga together. He is very very old, and every moment with him counts...especially considering that she just lost her friend. 

⚯͛

outtahere12428
1 minute ago, IllumiMark said:

my Cheek to Cheek show got cancelled

if this happens to my JWT date I will flip over directly to my grave

Kermit
2 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

The hate towards Tony Bennett is unreal. And here I am, still fuming because my Cheek to Cheek show got cancelled. I hope they will do another album and they will tour once again so I can see two legends live. :tony:

They're gonna. :giveup: We have to wait. 

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Talent said:

It's the truth tho. Get over it. 

You should get over the fact that people are complaining about this situation when it's perfectly understandable. 

Am I being dramatic? Ffs, I'm not saying I'm unstanning, or dragging Gaga left and right, or expecting her to write a song about the situation or send me flowers and ****, just stating that the professional thing to do in this situation is apologize or send a cute tweet. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Talent
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

You should get over the fact that people are complaining about this situation when it's perfectly understandable. 

Am I being dramatic? Ffs, I'm not saying I'm unstanning, or dragging Gaga left and right, or expecting her to write a song about the situation or send me flowers and ****, just stating that the professional thing to do in this situation is apologize or send a cute tweet. 

No, people are not just complaining. People are being nasty. That's different. 

But whatever. This fanbase is always like this. 

raginchristians
12 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga...what are you doing woman? :saladga: 

You have time for this, but not the Dive Bar show? :what: 

She must be done rehearsing I guess or simply just d oesnt care either way anymore...she just does what she wants when she wants I guess regardless if she makes announcements of commitments and doesn't follow through...

Whats new? :toofunny:

he/they

Archived