💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Whitney Houston, Sharon Stone are “Horribly Mediocre”

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
10 hours ago, androiduser said:

why wouldn't they? There's a letter from Tupac from over two decades ago and Madonna fans are using it as some ultimate proof of Madonna being a saint.

Madonna has ALWAYS been a bitter jealous insecure woman, and the proof is just piling up.

Exactly! 

Positivity attracts everyone. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
6 hours ago, UrineBlonde said:

Well, Madonna won a Golden Globe for her critically acclaimed role in Evita

Also, you think Madonna is not a good dancer? have you seen her tours? If not then I would understand you saying that..:awkney:

Let's not forget that being the full package is not just about having talents but its also about charisma, pushing boundaries and brining new stuff to the table and we all know that Madonna did all that before any of her peers. I could literally talk about the things she did for a whole day and thats what makes her special and indeed the QUEEN OF POP.

Just because she is queen of pop it doesn't give her ultimate freedom to trash out every single pop star who she doesn't like. 

I said it, I love Madonna but she has a bad personality. She got so many achievements but still trashing out 10's generation pop stars. I mean seriously? 

John Slayne

not y'all trying to trash talk Madge for some 25 years old letter :sharon: 

and besides, it was a personal letter, it wasn't meant to be shared and see nothing wrong with her expressing her opinion in private??? and please read the whole thing at least before you comment, thx

just say you hate Madonna and go

littlepotter

Are we sure this is legit because who would risk having this out in public :awkney:

chaeri pls

Bebe

It's hard to be mad at someone for saying two artists are 'mediocre' in a private letter penned decades ago.

Infinity Wave

HOW DOES SHE DARE INSULTING WHITNEY

She was and will always be the only legend in the woman music world.

Colourful

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

not y'all trying to trash talk Madge for some 25 years old letter :sharon: 

and besides, it was a personal letter, it wasn't meant to be shared and see nothing wrong with her expressing her opinion in private??? and please read the whole thing at least before you comment, thx

just say you hate Madonna and go

It's not about her opinion, it's that even in private you CANNOT think Whitney was mediocre. That means you don't have ANY knowledge of singing tecniques and voice property, and most of all you don't know sh*t about how to sing because Whitney was the best singer in the whole world before using dr*gs. So stop acting like Madonna could say those things cuz it was her opinion and it was private, and start critizing people whos opinion is false and pretentious. Don't even come at me saying I'm the pretentious one here because I'm just stating the truth about Whitney's greatness. 

Colourful

SEANGT

if you take it less as a personal attack on whitney and sharon and more of a venting of emotions about how society is treating her and comparing her to others as a female entertainer, it makes a lot more sense. 

witchcocktor

This is mediocre? Well ****, I must be complete utter dogshit garbage then.

Anveeroy

Sharon Stone's response: 

Dear Madonna, 

First, I think it’s absurd that anyone is publishing your private letters. Therefore; I publish publicly.

Know that I am your friend. I have wished to be a rock star in some private moments… have felt as mediocre as you described. We know, as only those who have survived so long that owning our own mediocrity is the only way to own our own strengths; to become all that we both have become. I love and adore you; won’t be pitted against you by any invasion of our personal journeys. Sharon 

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1906512932949718&substory_index=0&id=1620267981574216&refid=17&ref=dbl&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1906512932949718%3Atl_objid.1906512932949718%3Apage_id.1620267981574216%3Athid.1620267981574216%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1501570799%3A2450316766507048555&__tn__=*s

Ricardo
7 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Sharon Stone's response: 

Dear Madonna, 

First, I think it’s absurd that anyone is publishing your private letters. Therefore; I publish publicly.

Know that I am your friend. I have wished to be a rock star in some private moments… have felt as mediocre as you described. We know, as only those who have survived so long that owning our own mediocrity is the only way to own our own strengths; to become all that we both have become. I love and adore you; won’t be pitted against you by any invasion of our personal journeys. Sharon 

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1906512932949718&substory_index=0&id=1620267981574216&refid=17&ref=dbl&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1906512932949718%3Atl_objid.1906512932949718%3Apage_id.1620267981574216%3Athid.1620267981574216%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1501570799%3A2450316766507048555&__tn__=*s

Even Sharon can understand what this letter was about more than half GGD :smh: 

Urine Blonde
6 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Just because she is queen of pop it doesn't give her ultimate freedom to trash out every single pop star who she doesn't like. 

I said it, I love Madonna but she has a bad personality. She got so many achievements but still trashing out 10's generation pop stars. I mean seriously? 

Excuse me but she is on good terms with most of the pop girls..Katy,Bey,Rihanna,Ariana,Taylor Swift,Britney,Miley...

so what pop stars you're talking about? :huh:

Sexxx
21 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

less interesting and exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved.

sad but she doesn't have to be so bitter lol

TheBatman
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

It's not about her opinion, it's that even in private you CANNOT think Whitney was mediocre. That means you don't have ANY knowledge of singing tecniques and voice property, and most of all you don't know sh*t about how to sing because Whitney was the best singer in the whole world before using dr*gs. So stop acting like Madonna could say those things cuz it was her opinion and it was private, and start critizing people whos opinion is false and pretentious. Don't even come at me saying I'm the pretentious one here because I'm just stating the truth about Whitney's greatness. 

I think it depends on what you are rating. Obviously as a vocalist she was anything but mediocre. As an artist? Not exactly boundary pushing or groundbreaking or thought provoking. I think the point being made in the (possible FAKE) letter is that what M does is unique, it's political, is provocative, it's refined artistically and has a point of view. As an artist, Whitney was mediocre, with her best known song being a cover of Dolly Parton's song. As a vocalist, she is unmatched though! But M was never trying to win world's best vocalist. 

Archived