Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

donald09

MESS. I don't usually reply to threads but some of us fans are so demanding.. she surprised us with a new song for coachella, and it was great! but then everyone wanted a video, a new album, a new era.. can we not just be content with what we have? when will this fanbase stop dragging her for anything and everything.. honestly.. she's human like everyone else here. haven't you ever bitten off more than you can chew and realized that you need to prioritize to whatever is more important? dive bar tours can happen at anytime! but can you imagine the meltdown if her first show was a mess? not only would the GP shred her and say she's "over" but some of you "diehard fans" would drag her until she can't anymore. let it be. see you aug 1st gaga! 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
17 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

First and last post all in one haha.

Please stick around 'cause this post...:applause:

🖤

sara57

What makes me mad and disappointed is not the cancelling of small bar show that was announced just a week ago and so on, but Gaga being so indifferent about it. She let other people to announce it, and sometimes in the past she would announce it by herself and apologized, whatever the reason is, or at least tell anything, a word. And now, it looks like to me she's doing postponing/canceling things without any problem, without any word from her like she just doesn't care about us nor projects she has. 

Sometimes in the past she wouldn't cancel things without some explanation and now she's just: OK, if it needs to be cancelled, then okay. At least I have that feeling since she didn't tell anything. And that is concerning me. I don't want tour to be cancelled or postponed. 

shoful

Im kinda annoyed she announced it last week and then cancelled it a week later:toofunny: but as long as we get new music that was hinted soon. I think I can wait. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

takemetovenus

Gags has more than delivered this era, she can take as much time as she needs and I'll be perfectly happy tbh

iAstroLeo
8 hours ago, donald09 said:

MESS. I don't usually reply to threads but some of us fans are so demanding.. she surprised us with a new song for coachella, and it was great! but then everyone wanted a video, a new album, a new era.. can we not just be content with what we have? when will this fanbase stop dragging her for anything and everything.. honestly.. she's human like everyone else here. haven't you ever bitten off more than you can chew and realized that you need to prioritize to whatever is more important? dive bar tours can happen at anytime! but can you imagine the meltdown if her first show was a mess? not only would the GP shred her and say she's "over" but some of you "diehard fans" would drag her until she can't anymore. let it be. see you aug 1st gaga! 

She didn't just release the song, she released it as a single.. so of course everyone was expecting the single treatment :poot: 

Mitchey

I hope she doesn't read this thread :sweat:

It's awkward reading. It's like watching a kid open up presents on his birthday and being disappointed with everything he got. 

Panchecco

let go of my hand, leave dive bar
we did not, 
waaaaant you 

:lana:

I mean, am I surprised? no 
I am disappointed? yes, a little bit because there was no need at all to bring back the dive bar tour (especially considering the JWT is starting in less than a month) but since they did and announced it like it was a big deal I was at least expecting them to be prepared and 100% organized :huh: Did Gaga/her team not realize that bringing it back now was probably gonna be too messy because of it being so close to the JWT (which still probably needs to be rehearsed a lot considering she has been busy for so long with ASIB) :confused:

I wonder if this dive bar will end up in the "forgotten closet" alongside with all those projects that were announced but never fully developed (if not at all):smh:

Stef
11 hours ago, GABEL said:

She has like 489456497 projects working on at a time.

This is actually the problem. The reason why other pop girls serve quality and eventful eras and in turn leave diehard stans satisfied is because they focus on one thing at a time. Their music career when they’ve literally put out an album less than 9 months ago and other ventures during their off season. 

Gaga loves to say yes to everything. Juggling the Recording of an album on Monday and filming a movie on Tuesday and filming a music video on Wednesday and back to the movie for a while, it essentially results in everything being a little half assed. The only truly solid thing she’s served this era is the SuperBowl and coachella. And that’s because she allowed herself the time to focus on them. Movie filming didn’t commence until coachella weekend iirc 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

sara57
1 hour ago, Stef said:

This is actually the problem. The reason why other pop girls serve quality and eventful eras and in turn leave diehard stans satisfied is because they focus on one thing at a time. Their music career when they’ve literally put out an album less than 9 months ago and other ventures during their off season. 

Gaga loves to say yes to everything. Juggling the Recording of an album on Monday and filming a movie on Tuesday and filming a music video on Wednesday and back to the movie for a while, it essentially results in everything being a little half assed. The only truly solid thing she’s served this era is the SuperBowl and coachella. And that’s because she allowed herself the time to focus on them. Movie filming didn’t commence until coachella weekend iirc 

I would say that Coachella was a bit messy too :poot:

FreeAsMyHair13

:ladyhaha: at this mess of a thread, I love it!

I get the frustration though, like, yeah it's kind of shitty of her to leave it so late to cancel but there must be a good reason. I don't think it's a decision Gaga would take lightly. 

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Anyone find it weird Gaga didnt say anything about it yet?

This.

its not like her to ignore this. Especially as it has clearly caused an upset amongst fans. 

Maybe she really will release new music :hor:

Archived