Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

EW: Million Reason as a empowerment female anthem!

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Gagaism

(Sorry if AP)

Million Reasons is on a Spotify list of female empowerment anthems that was created by Entertainment Weekly.

“Million Reasons,” Lady Gaga
While the Americana-inspired sounds of Joanne loosened the Grammy winner’s grip on her tried-and-true brand of electronic pop, this country-influenced ballad — Gaga’s first top 10 hit in nearly four years – served as an inspirational throwback to her roots as a powerhouse vocalist. Oozing with a searing blend of spiritual optimism and sonic confidence, “Million Reasons” serves as a beacon of hope, not only showcasing its creator’s impassioned dedication to the craft, but also proving daring career moves are possible for any headstrong women willing to take a chance. —Joey Nolfi

http://ew.com/music/2017/07/06/empowerment-anthems-playlist-kesha/

Slay mother!  :queenga:

donutellha

scheisse is sh00k

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Fernster7

Slay at one of her best songs getting all this recognition. Grammy's are next.:whitney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Supersonic

Million sales, million grammies, millions of critical acclaim, the good sis Million Reasons keeps on giving.

Not just a song, but a SONG.

DeanWinchester

The more acclaim MR garners, the better for Gaga in this stage of her career because it promotes versatility and longevity :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Babel

8 months after its release and still more relevant than your faves recent woke singles

tumblr_ona4pkbf3H1rosb88o4_400.gif

Gagaism
33 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Million sales, million grammies, millions of critical acclaim, the good sis Million Reasons keeps on giving.

Not just a song, but a SONG.

and after all it's just another slay! :firega:

SlayYo
7 minutes ago, Conga said:

8 months after its release and still more relevant than your faves recent woke singles

tumblr_ona4pkbf3H1rosb88o4_400.gif

You shady a**:selena:but i like it. Really hope MR can snatch some grammys. It deserves so much.

I am my Hair.

15jocart

Love this song but it seems like a reach, any love or breakup song could be an empowerment anthem if you think about it

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived