💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

robbiemalik

Really wanted Super Mario Maker port:giveup: but I'm excited for the tropical freeze port and Mario tennis. I'm guessing they'll announce bigger games around E3 June time

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269 

The World Ends with You Remixed on Nintendo Switch
The classic is back with a new control option 2018

New Battle Pokémon in Pokkén Tournament™ DX DLC
Find out who shows up this time! Wave one Jan 31st, Wave 2 March 23rd

New Abilities for Kirby and His Friends
…in Kirby™ Star Allies! But when? March 16th

The Ultimate Version of Hyrule Warriors
…is coming to Nintendo Switch! Spring 2018

Mario Tennis™ Aces Serves Up a Story
Only on Nintendo Switch Spring 2018

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA on Nintendo Switch
Now you can play on your TV or on the go! Summer 2018

Break Out the Balloons: Free Update Incoming!
Find Luigi—and balloons—in Super Mario Odyssey™ February 2018

Face Off in SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
With fan-favorite characters on Nintendo Switch Summer 2018

New Character in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
You’ll go bananas over this one! Spring 2018

PAYDAY 2 Character Premiering on Nintendo Switch
Plus, local play with CRIME.NET February 27th

Feel the Song in Fe and Climb Mountains in Celeste
When both indie gems hit Nintendo Switch February 16th / January 25th

This Cool Game is Back and Funkier Than Ever!
Go ape with the DK crew on Nintendo Switch May 4th

Praise the Sun!
Dark Souls™: Remastered is heading to Nintendo Switch May 25th

Quick observation; excluding third party titles Nintendo games go up to spring of this year, meaning more surprises at E3 for the rest of 2018 and a little bit of early 2019 (also notice lack of 3DS info:stalkga:)

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PoshLife

I still haven't watched it but I'm assuming all the characters were on fire this week because of Dark Souls (part of the lore involves characters sacrificing themselves to keep the first flame lit)

I'm not sure why I didn't think of that yesterday when I first saw the images and already knew about the DS remaster :emma: 

homomo

Everyone was hoping for Pokemon, Smash or Animal Crossing. Those are HUGE games, and would obviously get their own direct. 

I wonder why it was only a mini one though? Maybe a bigger one is yet to come?

I haven't gotten a Mario Tennis game since the Gamecube but this one looks promising with its story mode. They better not mess it up. :triggered:

Tropical Freeze is an instant buy.

2 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Everyone was hoping for Pokemon, Smash or Animal Crossing. Those are HUGE games, and would obviously get their own direct. 

After this, I'm thinking they might do another direct in March for the 1st anniversary.

PrinceOfTheStorm

I NEVER FINISHED TROPICAL FREEZE. If it’s full retail though... I’ll pass :interestinga:

And the Mario Rabbids DLC character is DK? Weird choice... :laughga: You’ll know if you play the game why it’s weird.

Mario Tennis Ace sounds a little promising considering Story Mode. Watch it be better than BOTW’s.

Woah, Mario DLC! But it looks kinda lame tbh. Fun for like 5 minutes maybe...

Also we get a release for Kirby, but not an update on Yoshi. I thought that game looked pretty complete at E3. Also considering Kirby seems more fun with friends to play with, I might pass.. IDK it’s a great concept, but eh, you might not get the full experience with computers...

”Wicked” I thought it was an update on Bayonetta 3. OMG DARK SOULS HAD ME SHOOKT.

I don’t plan on buying Pokken but it seems promising.

Biggest complaint, why bring Hyrule Warriors when we have Fire Emblem Warriors? Weird move considering they are both the same type of game. 

signing out

Haroon
42 minutes ago, Banshee said:

I haven't gotten a Mario Tennis game since the Gamecube but this one looks promising with its story mode. They better not mess it up. :triggered:

OMG YES ANTOINE WASNT POWER TENNIS AMAZING? Those offensive and defensive special moves, so cool and they need to bring them back :giveup:

16 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

Mario Tennis Ace sounds a little promising considering Story Mode. Watch it be better than BOTW’s.

Also we get a release for Kirby, but not an update on Yoshi. I thought that game looked pretty complete at E3. Also considering Kirby seems more fun with friends to play with, I might pass.. IDK it’s a great concept, but eh, you might not get the full experience with computers...

”Wicked” I thought it was an update on Bayonetta 3.

Mario Tennis Aces for Game of the Year 2018 :tony:

Yeah I was expecting some Yoshi stuff too :huh: And yeah the reason I probably won’t be going for that Kirby game is because it seems more co-op as well :noparty:

AND YEAH SAME I was waiting for Bayonetta’s wicked weave to come out of the dark or something and then it ended up being Dark Souls :toofunny: 

Tom Nook
20 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

Biggest complaint, why bring Hyrule Warriors when we have Fire Emblem Warriors? Weird move considering they are both the same type of game. 

Why make Hyrule Warriors when Dynasty Warriors exist :laughga: simple it’s Zelda and it sells :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG YES ANTOINE WASNT POWER TENNIS AMAZING? Those offensive and defensive special moves, so cool and they need to bring them back :giveup:

Yessss and the stages were so creative! :diane: 

I love how they have cute lil outfits now, gives me Mario Party 2 teas.

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Why make Hyrule Warriors when Dynasty Warriors exist :laughga: simple it’s Zelda and it sells :poot:

Zelda will forever sell. Bo(t)w to our new leader. :selena:

2 hours ago, Interstellar said:

I don’t know why people expected Pokémon as of right now. It was either starting development or in development as of E3, I would expect that to be the system seller along with Metroid as Mario was to Zelda in 2019.

Smash? People want Smash? Considering Sakurai didn’t even know if he wanted to make Smash for Wii U/3Ds first of all and put everything into those games, I highly doubt a Switch Exclusive so early, and instead a port of Wii U/3Ds.

Last Thought: I’m pretty sure Kirby, Yoshi and Fire Emblem will be all we get going for main series launches for Switch, and Octopath Traveler.

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Banshee said:

Yessss and the stages were so creative! :diane: 

I love how they have cute lil outfits now, gives me Mario Party 2 teas.

Imagine Bowser or Junior in one of those. :poot:

signing out

Archived