💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My opinion on the JWT

AIex

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

idk. i just wish Gaga was able to finish the BTWBall Tour. That's all that matters to me...

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Even if she did narrow down somewhat on Joanne songs, skipping Million Reasons makes no sense whatsoever. It's the hit from Joanne and it's Joanne's tour.

I'm hoping for all 13 songs though, which still leaves plenty of time for others.  

JoanneMonster

She can do both, most Joanne songs are short and will only occupy half or less than half of the show

I See You

thopekas

Well i can see her skipping Hey Girl because it's a song meant for duet,she can use it for a backdrop video,and she won't sing Angel Down(Worktape),so she has only 11 Songs from Joanne,less time than half of the show,so plenty of time for the hits and fan favorites.

Harian

After the super bowl I was pretty excited hoping that was the direction she'd go, but let's be honest... it's called the "Joanne World Tour" the point of a tour especially one named after an album, is to support the album. 

shmal96

From Joanne, I can see her skipping Hey Girl (b/c it's a duet) and maybe Angel Down and JAD

Twitter

25 songs Gaga usually performs on tour.

13 songs are from Joanne

4 songs are staples (JD, PF, BR, BTW) may be shorten or remixed

8 songs are left to fan faves, old hits, or new music for LG6 (hopefully full play)

highbythebeach
15 minutes ago, KING said:

25 songs Gaga usually performs on tour.

13 songs are from Joanne

4 songs are staples (JD, PF, BR, BTW) may be shorten or remixed

8 songs are left to fan faves, old hits, or new music for LG6 (hopefully full play)

Wait she won't be playing JD PF BR AND BTW in full? I was looking forward to that :(

DeleteMyAccount
21 hours ago, Harian said:

After the super bowl I was pretty excited hoping that was the direction she'd go, but let's be honest... it's called the "Joanne World Tour" the point of a tour especially one named after an album, is to support the album. 

Well she'll probably perform The Cure and possible new songs. The visuals for John Wayne and Coachella could also be indicators as well. Some of the visuals for the Coachella performance do actually match the tour poster. 

tour_poster.gif01-Gaga-Coachella.jpgC-Q7gn6XcAEexLv.jpg

DeleteMyAccount
15 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Wait she won't be playing JD PF BR AND BTW in full? I was looking forward to that :(

There's no confirmation on that. But she did do a shortened medley of JD, PF and Telephone at the artrave. She'll at least do BR in full. Hopefully she'll do the studio version of BTW because she sang it as a ballad last tour.

IllumiMark

She can't skip Million Reasons, it's like the biggest hit from Joanne. I don't understand why she should skip Million Reasons.

Irrelevant
8 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

She didn't do so for any of them except BR at the artRave

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

at4v897m4rfw3c

My reaction when I saw that the thread-creator expects to her no songs from Joanne at the Joanne World Tour :

giphy.gif

Archived