migamiga

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

Please @BorisIsHere bitch 

I beg you :air:

ONE performance on GMA and a cute little MV 

Can someone call Gaga? Or give me her number I'll make the call :air:

This can't be paid dust like this

Believer reached Top 10 after 22 Weeks so it's never too late to start the promo... 

Over.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easy

YAAASSSSS! The radio payola effect!! :excited2: Now release the video, perform on TV and Interscope get to work by paying Spotify again!!! Number 1 on lock!

Wixson
20 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Could have been her biggest hit since Bad Romance with some promo and a video. Only gaga tho uhhhhh

That's a bit too generous, but it could have been a decent worldwide hit.

Luke78619

What caused this sudden rise? :gum: 

we still not gonna get a video for this tho :lana: so much potential, wastes, it kills me, just as she was starting to get more attention in countries not including the US :lana:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Doncho
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

Oh come on like yay but can it just outpeak 39 already I'm pretty much impatient by now 

tumblr_nvdd2nO12G1tfbtrwo1_400.gif 

It wont sadly

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

What caused this sudden rise? :gum: 

we still not gonna get a video for this tho :lana: so much potential, wastes, it kills me, just as she was starting to get more attention in countries not including the US :lana:

Power rotation on Z100 and discount... 

Over.

TropicOfCANCER

how did this even happen? hasn't it been dropping on streaming/radio/sales?

PanPikus

Probably the last time it's that high. Now we should just wait for platinum certification and that's it. We can let The Cure go :selena:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Delulu Rogers
26 minutes ago, Wixson said:

That's a bit too generous, but it could have been a decent worldwide hit.

It wouldn't have out done BR but it would have easily been bigger than everything that came after BR including telephone, BTW, TEOG and applause

Wixson
3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

It wouldn't have out done BR but it would have easily been bigger than everything that came after BR including telephone, BTW, TEOG and applause

Whatever you say, :sure:

25 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

how did this even happen? hasn't it been dropping on streaming/radio/sales?

No, thanks to the discount. It's not gonna drop a lot (or at all) next week either because it's still discounted. It could even rise a few spots again. :lolly:

Shaney
7 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Whatever you say, :sure:

No, thanks to the discount. It's not gonna drop a lot (or at all) next week either because it's still discounted. It could even rise a few spots again. :lolly:

Still waiting for Gaga to pull a JW. Haven't sources close to Gaga confirmed the video is done? Done as in done being edited or done as in "plans are cancelled".

migamiga
39 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Probably the last time it's that high. Now we should just wait for platinum certification and that's it. We can let The Cure go :selena:

They said the same about MR :chica:

Archived