EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Daft Punk x Lady Gaga x Dive Bar Tour x New Song x Performance x Collaboration

I wish :selena:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

The Child

BUT WHO ASKED FOR THIS? FOR ****'S SAKE I'VE NEVER WATCHED A SINGLE DIVE BAR SHOW! We don't care, we want music videos, tv performances but not this.

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Oriane

Am I the only one who's happy about that ?

Oh yeah I forgot, most of you prefer a performer on a big stage with weird and sexy outfits who dances and lipsyncs instead of singing

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Earthling

I'm actually so annoyed by the fans here saying that they're disappointed with this news. :madge:

We're getting additional performances, where she's not only going to be performing songs from across her discography but she might even be debuting some new music too so y'all need to act more grateful, she didn't have to do this for us, she's working hard enough as it is. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Doncho

I expected something better. New performances are always welcome but... release some surprise music videos please? :selena:

The Child
3 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

Am I the only one who's happy about that ?

Oh yeah I forgot, most of you prefer a performer on a big stage with weird and sexy outfits who dances and lipsyncs instead of singing

Well excuse me if I don't like these type of shows, I'm not going to force myself to like them. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Perfume

I AM SO ****ING EXCITED!!! This might possibly be my first time seeing Gaga!

an angel held me like a child

Teal Ambition

I just wanna see the stage design :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AshIey
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

BUT WHO ASKED FOR THIS? FOR ****'S SAKE I'VE NEVER WATCHED A SINGLE DIVE BAR SHOW! We don't care, we want music videos, tv performances but not this.

giphy.gif

Speak for yourself. Some of us are excited for this.

truthteller

just remember bud light would air some TV commercials featuring her music constantly from (or even before) the first date till the end of the promo period. :firega:

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

giphy.gif

"We"? :wtf: okay bb

chaeri pls

Archived