Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on gay pride: "It's a time to shine light on equality"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

giskardsb
1 hour ago, prince said:

Does she even identify as part of the community? I always thought she just did what she wanted whether it be sleep with men or women, has she ever identified as bisexual?

she also mentioned in some interview that she has a hard time labeling herself as bi or lesbian because while she has had some sexual experiences she has never had an actual "love" relationship with a woman.

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

lady-gaga-celebra-matrimonio-gay.jpg

teas :diane:

I love that pic♥️ Just because she isn't as "crazy" as she used to be doesn't mean  that she's forgotten who she is so to speak. Gaga will always be quirky. That's just who she is. Just because she doesn't say "I love you my little monsters" 50 million times a day doesn't mean that we aren't important to her anymore. We'll AlWAYS be little monsters to her no matter how old we get. Just as she'll always be "mama monster" who fights for tolerance and equality. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

misunderstood
On 6/25/2017 at 3:40 PM, Reed said:

I just went to Pride for the first time and it was genuinely an amazing experience! I had so much fun and saw so many people that seemed to just love life. I'm glad I got to be apart of it. It was amazing to support everyone today. 

Just a side note, I'm a straight guy (contain your jokes, please) and although I've always been accepting of everyone, being part of this forum opened me up so much more and you guys are why I went to celebrate pride today. I love you guys!

This is so beautiful and I really appreciate you being open-minded enough to go to Pride. I wish there were more straight men like you! Thank you for supporting the LGBTQ community!!!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived