đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Alaska, Courtney, Willam - AAA

Noah

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, prince said:

You're acting like they should be taken seriously. 

RPDR didn't ruin drag, it's these over the top fans that are ruining it! Don't take it so seriously, drag queens are a breath of fresh air, they have fun and laugh and make jokes at things, they aren't PC! Just like pop stars drag queens are forms of escapism and they comment on politics, pop culture and everything else in their own way. This song is a bit of fun, stop over analysing it. 

At the end of the day, they're men in make up and wigs. It's all a laugh and a bit of fun and a lot of queens are a head of their time. Just like pop stars take elements of the gay community and commodify off of it, they also take elements of drag and drag performance. These queens deserve credit tbh 

okay........ you read a lot into my comment. I should have definitly made my statement clearer because it was headed towards a certain group of DQ, which includes these girls, I guess I didn't make it clear.

But your comment that drag performers are a way to escape and let loose has nothing to do with me & my comment! Because I think this so so bland it can't help anyone to really escape of anything!

RepentingSinner
56 minutes ago, Juvi said:

okay........ you read a lot into my comment. I should have definitly made my statement clearer because it was headed towards a certain group of DQ, which includes these girls, I guess I didn't make it clear.

So drag is not supposed to be able to be fun and silly? And only serious music is allowed? Get over yourself.

1 hour ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

So drag is not supposed to be able to be fun and silly? And only serious music is allowed? Get over yourself.

yes it can be silly but this song is just STUPID!!!! it's not comedic or anything entertaining to ME!

RepentingSinner
1 hour ago, Juvi said:

yes it can be silly but this song is just STUPID!!!! it's not comedic or anything entertaining to ME!

Maybe you don't get the lyrics? :classy:

Versace
On 6/26/2017 at 1:37 AM, Juvi said:

Juvi Moan shut up already 

joemayzzin

the lyrics though, this is so beyond cute & creative "please don't bore us get to the chorus"  and "were out of things to say" lol come on this is great!! great production i might add as well :hor: i give it a SLAY!

5 hours ago, Versace said:

Juvi Moan shut up already 

H&M dress tryin' to pretend it's versace - you're fan favorite, not miss conginiality!

Archived