Johnny Depp makes Trump assassination joke

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

This **** needs to stop. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

darkchylde
2 hours ago, River said:

Barron saw it on tv and ran to the kitchen and screamed "mommy mommy Jack Sparrow wants to kill daddy" :(

2 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

This is why the jokes need to stop. It's going to seriously damage his children. We should criticize Trump and Trump only, unless a specific member of his family says something messy, we should leave his family alone. 

listen... not the way to approach this. the "he has children" discourse is meaningless. the people his hate speech target also have children.

it's way worse seeing the president on the television rant on how you & yours are rapists and unworthy of human rights than seeing an actor mock your dad.

LaLuna

Can Johnny stop being such a damn mess? I've loved him since I was a kid and I don't want to lose even more respect for him.

rumours
45 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

Girl i hate trump also but we don't want mike pence...

didn't trump allow caitlyn to piss at his tower?

Is this some sort of strange, perverted sexual metaphor?:creepflop:

Spoiler

Yeah, I believe Caitlyn was allowed to pee in one of his buildings.

babyboo
16 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Am I supposed to care what Johnny Depp has to say about anything? I mean..... he should have payed me for the time I wasted watching his utter catastrophe  known as "Mortdecai"

literally the shittiest film i've watched STORY WISE. the visual is ok though

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

I dont rmember him saying Trump. Unless i missed something

"Can you bring Trump in?" and then continues on talking about him. 

FATCAT
15 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

This is why the jokes need to stop. It's going to seriously damage his children. We should criticize Trump and Trump only, unless a specific member of his family says something messy, we should leave his family alone. 

We should leave Barron and Tiffany alone, but his other children are integral parts of his nepotistic administraition, so they're up for the ridicule.

Purr more, hiss less.

rumours
15 minutes ago, babyboo said:

literally the shittiest film i've watched STORY WISE. the visual is ok though

It's like they tried to cover up a lack of plot with 8th grade locker room jokes (the number of fart jokes..... I swear):saladga:. The film is both bizarre and utterly detestable (imo)

Darcklighter22

from how he's weakening the states at the moment assassination at this point is a legit possibility. I mean I've had that opinion since before he got elected but...:reductive:

PartySick
22 hours ago, River said:

Barron saw it on tv and ran to the kitchen and screamed "mommy mommy Jack Sparrow wants to kill daddy" :(

You're so wrong for that :excuseu:

That poor kid has enough to deal with. Have you seen his father?

22 hours ago, Derpplause said:

Well he's saying what a LOT of people are thinking, let's not try to be hypocrite here and deny this. Trump is ****ing up the world ( his policies on environment, etc) along with the extremly rich only for greed, if they **** up the world they will have to pay. 

It's been a passing thought for me as well (duh :laughga:) until I quickly realized that I 100% do not want Trump to be killed. He'd only become a martyr for the f*cked up anti-truth, anti-good movement he's started. We all saw what happened when that Bernie supporter shot those Republicans, right? People sympathized with the GOP and villainized the Left. Imagine that but a thousand times more extreme.

Yeah, no. We can't let that happen. Let Trump f*ck everything up and then let him take full responsibility for it before shamefully fading into obscurity and being written into the history books as America's worst president ever. To be looked down upon as a mistake rather than a victim. As a vile person rather than a fallen hero.

It's what she deserves :whitney:

đź–¤

River
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You're so wrong for that :excuseu:

That poor kid has enough to deal with. Have you seen his father?

so true :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NIghtmareElm

Most of these celebs probably don't even care about politics.  They are just saying anti-Trump stuff just to get media attention.  

Archived