đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I can feel it

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Ok, this may be weird AF, but whenever I watch the John Wayne music video and the second chorus starts, I can literally feel the cold air at night as the car is driving by. 

Does this happen to you guys when watching Gaga's music videos? Like you can feel what's going on? Or am I just slowly going insane?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

BurqaSwg

When I watch the MR video, I can feel the disappointment of thousands of monsters in the air, yes.

Kermit

now that you mention it when i watch the dwuw video i feel like im hallucinating 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

He8MyHeart

When I watch the Bad Romance video, I can feel the McQueen shoes on my feet, yes.

Vodka

U must have self opening windows or something. But that's quite an experience.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

BibleThisWay

When I watch Marry The Night I can feel the fire of the burning car disintegrating my wig yes

SlaeUrAnus
4 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

When I watch the MR video, I can feel the disappointment of thousands of monsters in the air, yes.

:air::air::air: 

In my messy era.

Monsterish

When I watch LoveGame's music video I can feel the huge disco-stick in my ass, yes 

gagagoogoose

When I watch TC lyric video, I can feel a headache and an urge to vomit. 

Then I was reminded that there is no official music video.:madge:

those are some ghosts feeling you up, john wayne must get them in the mood :lana:

even the deceased are living for gaga :selena:

PartySick

What even are the replies to this thread :toofunny:

OT: No I haven't felt that, but have you raced down a long, dark, lonely road while John Wayne is blaring out of the car? 'Cause I have :lolga:

It's awesome :lolga:

đź–¤

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, PartySick said:

What even are the replies to this thread :toofunny:

OT: No I haven't felt that, but have you raced down a long, dark, lonely road while John Wayne is blaring out of the car? 'Cause I have :lolga:

It's awesome :lolga:

I do it almost everytime I drive tbh. I roll down my window and blast it out. :selena:

Even if I'm going like 35 MPH it's still lit AF.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived