Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's Guide To Pop

alp0707

Featured Posts

alp0707

Here are some music videos she felt changed pop music forever. From Whitesnake to Shakespeare's Sister, some of her picks will surprise you -- and they're all going to rock you.

I just saw this and wanted to share

juju

Her in the tub will forever be my mood.

Wonder what she thinks of this list now and if there are any alterations :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, juju said:

Her in the tub will forever be my mood.

Wonder what she thinks of this list now and if there are any alterations :oprah: 

I doubt, at that point Grace Jones, Madonna & Bowie had made it clear they weren't fond of her. :sis:

juju
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I doubt, at that point Grace Jones, Madonna & Bowie had made it clear they weren't fond of her. :sis:

when and what did Bowie say, I was very curious as to what he had to say :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Bowie didn't like her?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Avenues
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I don't think Bowie said anything about her...

Madonna though :emma:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, juju said:

when and what did Bowie say, I was very curious as to what he had to say :awkney: 

He didn't really say anything about her, it's just that when Gaga was brought up to him, he seemed to be biting his tongue about her. :shrug: I think his son mentioned too that his father didn't really care for her work that much.

That should not take away from the greatness that Bowie created and him pushing the boundaries of gender expression. He still was a trailblazer.

alp0707
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He didn't really say anything about her, it's just that when Gaga was brought up to him, he seemed to be biting his tongue about her. :shrug: I think his son mentioned too that his father didn't really care for her work that much.

That should not take away from the greatness that Bowie created and him pushing the boundaries of gender expression. He still was a trailblazer.

Well she got his face tattooed on her body after all

juju
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He was a trailblazer, sure, and he has a few decent songs, but for the most part I never really cared for him. I think she outperformed him during the medley, but of course that's mostly an unpopular opinion. Her showmanship is top notch.

❤ x ❤

SlayGagaloo
25 minutes ago, juju said:

He obviously wasn't A fan of hers 

:selena:

Anyway, this man was a genius, he said "Lorde is the future of music" and he obviously didn't lie 

Over.

juju
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Anyway, this man was a genius, he said "Lorde is the future of music" and he obviously didn't lie 

:toofunny: Yikes he really was losing it in his later years I suppose

❤ x ❤

SlayGagaloo
22 minutes ago, juju said:

:toofunny: Yikes he really was losing it in his later years I suppose

The girl is an amazing talent. 

Instead of being shady, did you actually listen to Melodrama?  This record shits on anything Gaga has released since BTW 

The future of music doesn't necessarily mean #1 on the charts (although she's actually debuting at #1 :lolly:) cos most of the songs charting in the top 10 atm are pure trash... 

Over.

juju
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

The girl is an amazing talent. 

Instead of being shady, did you actually listen to Melodrama?  This record shits on anything Gaga has released since BTW 

The future of music doesn't necessarily mean #1 on the charts (although she's actually debuting at #1 :lolly:) cos most of the songs charting in the top 10 atm are pure trash... 

I found it a bit pretentious, not as clever as she was attempting to make it out to be, and devoid of any memorable hooks, whereas I find ARTPOP and Joanne to be stellar and daring performances in comparison, if it's a competition that is :awkney: but to each his own.

I don't find Lorde to be any more talented than, say, Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. Like, nothing is that striking with her, but as I said, to each there own! Charts don't equate musical excellence, that's the musics job.

❤ x ❤

Archived