๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think anything happened between Gaga and Mark Ronson?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Ye. Its called Joanne, Lady Gaga's 2016 album. Stream it, buy it fats:poot:

End Racism Now

freebit

Honestly, they were cute while promoting Joanne.

tumblr_ofpsgl1A6z1vj15wro1_250.gif

tumblr_ofqqh610R21qlh72vo10_500.jpg

Also, I thought it was super sweet that he gifted her a guitar, and shoes that matched his.ย 

I think on some level there's probably an attraction (in an interview last fall he awkwardly said she's sexier than him, and that "he enjoyed it."ย :deadbanana:). I don't think there's anything else beyond that. I kind of doubt either would want to start anything because it would probably be better for a working, creative relationship in the long run. I doubt she wants a repeat of a Dada situation.ย 

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, freebit said:

Honestly, they were cute while promoting Joanne.

tumblr_ofpsgl1A6z1vj15wro1_250.gif

tumblr_ofqqh610R21qlh72vo10_500.jpg

Also, I thought it was super sweet that he gifted her a guitar, and shoes that matched his.ย 

I think on some level there's probably an attraction (in an interview last fall he awkwardly said she's sexier than him, and that "he enjoyed it."ย :deadbanana:). I don't think there's anything else beyond that. I kind of doubt either would want to start anything because it would probably be better for a working, creative relationship in the long run.

Which interview??ย :poot:

15jocart
9 minutes ago, freebit said:

in an interview last fall he awkwardly said she's sexier than him

tenor.gif

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Realistically, no, cause I'm pretty sure the dude is married.ย ย 

BUTย I sorta wish they would have ended up together, would have been a cute story, and would've been better than the current guyย she's with at leastย :classy:

Jed Mayo
43 minutes ago, Mario Salas said:

I HATE THIS. Not every woman that works with a man have the necessity to **** him. It's called professionalism. Look it up.

Who said thatย :awkney:ย I'm pretty sure that this is about the fact that we haven't seen them hang out since the beginning of the joanne era

DavidJP
41 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Well if they were friends and grew close then they could've?ย 

I just realised Mark is married:selena:so probably notย 

actually his wife is filing for divorce

FreeAsMyHair13

I always thought Mark Ronson was gay,ย I only found out he hadย a wifeย earlier this year!ย :wtfga:

SpookyKid
21 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

would've been better than the current guyย she's with at leastย :classy:

Why? Because you don't find Christian hot? Because fvck Gaga's happiness, she needs a hot guy, right?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

gabeoz
23 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Realistically, no, cause I'm pretty sure the dude is married.ย ย 

BUTย I sorta wish they would have ended up together, would have been a cute story, and would've been better than the current guyย she's with at leastย :classy:

We don't talk about himย :awkney:

freebit
1 hour ago, Jed Mayo said:

Who said thatย :awkney:ย I'm pretty sure that this is about the fact that we haven't seen them hang out since the beginning of the joanne era

I thought for sure she'd have him as her guest at the SBHT show, but I guess if Perfect Illusion and AYO didn't make the final cut, he kind of had no reason to be there. He was also injured when she played Coachella, so again, no reason to be there also. They're still liking each others posts on their respective social medias, so I doubt they have had a falling out (and it's rare for Gaga to like someone's posts,ย ย let alone follow, someone).

Shipper

I'd rather Gaga getย her juju on Bradley Cooper.

:hor:

Like what happened during Mr. and Mrs Smith to Angeline Jolie and Brad Pitt. (Yes, I know they're divorced)

Don't burst my BradGa ship.l

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived