💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best & Worst parts of the Joanne era?(so far)

dit

Featured Posts

monketsharona

First I don't count SB and Coachella as part of the Joanne era (Joanne's music has been kind of 'snubbed' at those events); But those two events are still some of my favorite shows by Gaga EVER ! 

Best parts to me : 

-JW music video which was brilliant.

- Victoria's Secret show with JW and AYO performance.

- Angel Down sung  from the outdoor balcony of The Bitter End

Worst part :

- Performances globally.

- PI and MR videos which were a low for Gaga.

- Dive Bars shows. Didn't really clung to the concept and how she behaved not natural.

- Her style. Not fan of the cow girl thing. It has been done 24536367 before...

-Her interviews during PI promo. I can't help myself to find her a bit shady towards her old collaborators and her old music.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

Worst is def the cringeworthy Million Reasons video.

Best is the fact she's happier than ever before during a pop era, the Superbowl and her performance of Million Reasons with the orchestra in the UK.

Best: Superbowl & Victoria Secret

Worst: lack of singles and mvs / quality mvs

AmenTheNight

Best : Superbowl, Coachella, The Cure, Million Reasons becoming a hit, JW music vid

Worst : Perfect Illusion released as a single (I worship the song but it's not single material), MR music video

RonnieGagz

The only thing that I really can't digest is the lack of singles. Just 2 singles for that album? That's ridiculous

Since BTW era she is releasing less and less singles per era. I'm thinking that in the next one we will just have the first one and then she will abandon everything and become her child's mom with Christian Carino 

FAVORITE PARTS: Dive Bar, performances in Japan, Victoria Secrets and John Wayne MV. Not counting Super bowl and Coachella

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

FreeAsMyHair13

Best: I started to list things and realised that I've loved pretty much everything about this era :selena: 

Worst: I just wish there had been better single choice & promotion. I still think A-Yo would've slayed as a first single. 

And if I'm being really nit-picky, I would've loved a bit more of a cohesive sound to the album. Like, I wish she'd stuck with the Americana vibes of certain tracks across the board. Joanne is still my fav album after btw and it's my favourite lyrically from Gaga. 

NintendoMONSTER

Best: Superbowl, Coachella, VSFS, John Wayne Video, Dive Bar Tour, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons as singles, the album, BaristGa and the Grammy performance with Metallica (want them to collab more often!)

Worst: Grammy Performance with Metallica (because of the mic issues), Hilary lost despite Gaga's performances :madge:, John Wayne should have been a single, Ayo should have been a single, no performanceses with other artists (Mark, Tame Impala, Florence, ....) 

Worst:

- lack of promo/international promo/tv performances/

- MR mv

- taking too long to release a mv :sure:

- not enough tame impala collabs/ collabs overall

Best: everything else

Panchecco

BEST: the album and its meaning, the aesthetic, the vocals, the VS Fashion Show, the Carpool, the Super Bowl & Coachella, ASIB filming and BrunetteGa come back :diane:

WORST: the Million Reasons music video, MR replacing A-Yo, John Wayne not released as a single, The Cure "promoted" as Gaga's new single when in reality it's just a buzz song for Coachella 

The Surrealist

Best: Perfect Illusion @ Sukkiri.

Worst: Million Reasons music video.

Moebius
41 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Best: John Wayne Video, aside from Superbowl of course.

Worst: MR video, and Christian Carino.

CoywSeO.jpg

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

HOTNebraskaGuy

Best: PI hype/release, PI music video, Dive Bars (only one and two though), MR release, A-YO release, Joanne leak, Joanne release, VSFS, her week in London with the LOOKS, SBHTS, John Wayne music video drop, Coachella, suprise releasing The Cure.

Worst: Only having two singles from the album so far, not getting TC MV, and the MR music video release (because I hated it a lot at the time).

One, five, ten lay a million on me

AlexanderMagno

Best:

- releasing an actual album

- all official singles have videos + one extra video

- Superbowl

Worst:

- uninspired videos (except Perfect Illusion)

- the album seemed completely forgotten by Gaga herself five months after the release. Lack of decent promo, or just any sort of attention towards the album, or towards her music career

- releasing an unbelievably generic song in the middle of the era

- leaving Making of Joanne unfinished, in fact the whole era feels abandoned.

Bradley
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

Best: John Wayne Video, aside from Superbowl of course.

Worst: MR video, and Christian Carino.

When Christian becomes 'part of the era'. :sweat:

Archived