💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga x Starbucks was so great

shmal96

Featured Posts

Quasi
21 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

I hardly ever go to Starbucks.  Not because I don't like it, but I don't give myself enough time from home to work.  I had the pink drink the other night.  Best thing I've had from there.  Loved the BTW and Applause decoration they had.  Just wish they were selling the BTW cups.

There were BTW cups? When I bought my drink it was the standard design. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIghtmareElm
12 minutes ago, Quasi said:

There were BTW cups? When I bought my drink it was the standard design. 

I thought there were at first since the cups on a special lettering.  

holy scheisse

Yes girl. We have 2 playlists that are loaded with her music RN. I saved speechless, Alejandro, Milli reasons , hair, just another slay, and starstruck to my stores "favorites" playlist so I can listen to them forever :lolly:

Savage
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Yes girl. We have 2 playlists that are loaded with her music RN. I saved speechless, Alejandro, Milli reasons , hair, just another slay, and starstruck to my stores "favorites" playlist so I can listen to them forever :lolly:

Did you try all the drinks? I tried the Pink Drink today, (made my donation,) and it was pretty good but with a bitter aftertaste. What are the other ones like? (I would get the Pink Drink again.)

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

The matcha lemonade was life changing and needs to be a permanent menu item

Really?! It's the only drink that I hated. It seems like I'm the only one though. Everyone at my work is obsessed. :madge:

⚯͛

holy scheisse
Just now, Nick Gervasi said:

Did you try all the drinks? I tried the Pink Drink today, (made my donation,) and it was pretty good but with a bitter aftertaste. What are the other ones like? (I would get the Pink Drink again.)

Pink drink > violet drink > matcha lem > ombre

The pink drink is made w strawberry acai juice and coconut milk. The violet is berry hibiscus juice and coconut milk. These two are the best ones.

The ombre drink is cool lime juice and coconut milk w a top of passion tea (its gross though tbh.)

I'm not a fan of matcha but the matcha lem is okay cause the Lem sweetens it!

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

The matcha lemonade was life changing and needs to be a permanent menu item

You can always get it forever cause we always have lemonade and matcha :) you can get all of them forever actually cause they're just beevrage components from other drinks combined to make new ones 

12 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

You can always get it forever cause we always have lemonade and matcha :) you can get all of them forever actually cause they're just beevrage components from other drinks combined to make new ones 

OH MY GOD! 😭

TimisaMonster

Starbucks is cancelled...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

That's really cool! Did you try any of the drinks (I haven't gotten a chance to)?

LOL :sharon: She certainly is trying to earn a latte money to put into that Belated Cure Music Video

Yeah! I tried all of them!

Pink Drink is a "secret menu" item so I had it in the past. Its lightly sweet and kinda taste like diluted strawberry milk I guess.

Pink Ombre is also sweet and tastes like passionfruit lime and sweet milk. This is also part of secret menu, so U can get this after the deal ends.

Violet drink tastes like pink drink but with blackberries instead and its a little more bitter.

Matcha lemonade tastes like lemonade with herbs kinda, not too sure because I only had one sip.

Vodka
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No, just that one time. :sis:

She is on holiday now, and the promo have ended too, it was lasted until the 19th

Double bummer :what:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

RAMROD
Just now, Vodka said:

Double bummer :what:

OMG, don't say you haven't try it yet? :giveup:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Vodka
Just now, RAMROD said:

OMG, don't say you haven't try it yet? :giveup:

Relay the ingredients and I'll try recreating it. Can't do it like Gaga can but :giveup:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived