Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Save as Draft" new Katy Perry's single for adult pop radio

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Creyk
15 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I meant these

That's literally just pre recorded footage someone needed to stitch together for a series and she couldn't release more than 2 episodes :rip: 

She will never release these because she prefers to keep her creative process a mystery

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
31 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

The lyrics are so cringy for Save As Draft, "don't subtweet me" and the fact that she made an overly dramatic ballad about saving a draft :selena:. She's digging ha own grave

Then gaga made an overly dramatic song about being a Government Hooker then :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ThomastheMonster
35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I mean she always has one sad song like that as a single - Thinking Of You, The One That Got Away, Unconditionally, so I guess she follows that pattern but idk I find the whole song a bit cringy, I get that it's supposed to be relatable but meh. 

Also why does it sound like Angel Down in the beginning :emma: 

I thought I was the only one who heard the Angel Down similarities!!! 

That J
1 hour ago, Romance Bitch said:

Justice for Roulette :neyde:

The ONLY song that doesn't suck on the album.....to ME of course. 🙃

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

CannaeDrive
32 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Then gaga made an overly dramatic song about being a Government Hooker then :ladyhaha:

Although I'm sure you are just kidding, being a Government Hooker is actually dramatic tho (ie. referencing Marilyn)

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LostSpark

This song is one of my favorites, and I think after two bops flopping, a different sound maybe a good choice. But overall choosing of singles was a mess this era. CTTR was good, tho Witness could've been better. I can't believe she lost the chance of second single with Bon AppĂŠtit, DĂŠjĂ  Vu should've been the second single. Then Power, it's a different and great song, and everybody seems to be loving it. Then Save As Draft, and maybe Pendulum for the last one.

weed

When I hear the intro I'm like "Angel down!" but then katy sings 

weed
4 minutes ago, LostSpark said:

This song is one of my favorites, and I think after two bops flopping, a different sound maybe a good choice. But overall choosing of singles was a mess this era. CTTR was good, tho Witness could've been better. I can't believe she lost the chance of second single with Bon AppĂŠtit, DĂŠjĂ  Vu should've been the second single. Then Power, it's a different and great song, and everybody seems to be loving it. Then Save As Draft, and maybe Pendulum for the last one.

Are we mental doppelgängers? 

BibleThisWay
53 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Sis I mean overly dramatic as in it's a slow piano ballad about not sending a text. Government Hooker is an overtly sexual bop 

LostSpark
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Are we mental doppelgängers? 

It's possible :diane:

SPARTACUS

Such a great track record with ballads. Smart.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived