Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

So where is this MV you speak of?

Featured Posts

Danny Milk   Paws Up 204
Danny Milk

Here it is

www.vimeo.com/222279102

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz   Paws Up 2,099
gabeoz

*Gaga jokingly* The TC video is right at the bottom of that clif-

Monsters: whwjbCh.gif

Edited by gabeoz

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit   Paws Up 7,407
dit

So...time is almost up hopeful homos yet this video you speak of has yet to show up :oprah: explain yourselves :oprah: you said that the MV would be coming sometime during the day :oprah: what is going on? :oprah: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit   Paws Up 7,407
dit
10 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Stop calling the fanbase 'homos' it's kinda annoying. Do I call you 'tomato' all the time?

What? I'm gay myself and I can say what I want especially since I am not hurting no one. If it annoys you so much then just ignore it? It's just light humor. 

p.s what do you mean with this "tomato" thing? no one seems to understand it :poot: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevindjibouti   Paws Up 1,162
kevindjibouti
4 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

What? I'm gay myself and I can say what I want especially since I am not hurting no one. If it annoys you so much then just ignore it? It's just light humor. 

p.s what do you mean with this "tomato" thing? no one seems to understand it :poot: 

3 people didn't get it, and I just meant that half of the people here are not gay, it's like if I called you a way that has nothing to do with you, it's fun a couple of times but at the end so many people feel upset. Not by YOU or THESE words lol, but in general it can annoy/make people sick to be put in a certain box all the time

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit   Paws Up 7,407
dit
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

3 people didn't get it, and I just meant that half of the people here are not gay, it's like if I called you a way that has nothing to do with you, it's fun a couple of times but at the end so many people feel upset. Not by YOU or THESE words lol, but in general it can annoy/make people sick to be put in a certain box all the time

I can understand what you mean but if it bothers someone so much to be grouped in with gays then that is not really my fault. Especially since it is done lightly with light humor. If the straights of GGD have a problem with the word "homo" or being associated to it (especially in a humorous way) then they have to deal with it themselves. I won't monitor the way I speak/write to not rub the fragile straight ego the wrong way. I'm not insulting or harming anyone with my words so I won't change it.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevindjibouti   Paws Up 1,162
kevindjibouti
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I can understand what you mean but if it bothers someone so much to be grouped in with gays then that is not really my fault. Especially since it is done lightly with light humor. If the straights of GGD have a problem with the word "homo" or being associated to it (especially in a humorous way) then they have to deal with it themselves. I won't monitor the way I speak/write to not rub the fragile straight ego the wrong way. I'm not insulting or harming anyone with my words so I won't change it.

 

it's not about about any straight ego, it has nothing to do with sexual orientation actually! But I think you (yeah you) know that you (people in general) don't need to insult to make people feel sad/angry/sick. Calling them this way all the time just isn't cool sometimes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit   Paws Up 7,407
dit
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

it's not about about any straight ego, it has nothing to do with sexual orientation actually! But I think you (yeah you) know that you (people in general) don't need to insult to make people feel sad/angry/sick. Calling them this way all the time just isn't cool sometimes

Look I respect your opinion but saying "gay"  or "homosexual" should not anger or upset any straight Gaga fan on GGD. It just does not make sense.

It's like if we were in a forum for make up and 80%-90% of the users were all women and the OP wrote "so ladies...where is this new lipstick you speak of" and then the male users got upset about the OP writing "ladies" and grouping them as women. It just doesn't really make sense. It definitely becomes an ego thing. 

But even beyond that. Anyone getting seriously irritated or upset by that has something that upsets them deep inside and its has nothing to do with me or my OP so they need to deal with it themselves.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevindjibouti   Paws Up 1,162
kevindjibouti
31 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Look I respect your opinion but saying "gay"  or "homosexual" should not anger or upset any straight Gaga fan on GGD. It just does not make sense.

It's like if we were in a forum for make up and 80%-90% of the users were all women and the OP wrote "so ladies...where is this new lipstick you speak of" and then the male users got upset about the OP writing "ladies" and grouping them as women. It just doesn't really make sense. It definitely becomes an ego thing. 

But even beyond that. Anyone getting seriously irritated or upset by that has something that upsets them deep inside and its has nothing to do with me or my OP so they need to deal with it themselves.

Then being annoyed by people harrassing you at school is all about your super-sized-ego as long as they don't touch you:giggle: The site isn't 80-90% of gay people, it's way less than this and, calling people this way is acting like other people don't exist, to me. I mean, I have a disease which 90% of the time touches women rather than men, and when I read therapy books that are only mentionning women all the time I'm getting mad like "Heeeyyy there, men still exist!".

Nothing against you :) I just a bad day lol

Edited by kevindjibouti

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit   Paws Up 7,407
dit
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

Then being annoyed by people harrassing you at school is all about your super-sized-ego as long as they don't touch you:giggle: The site isn't 80-90% of gay people, it's way less than this and, calling people this way is acting like other people don't exist, to me. I mean, I have a disease which 90% of the time touches women rather than men, and when I read therapy books that are only mentionning women all the time I'm getting mad like "Heeeyyy there, men still exist!".

Nothing against you :) I just a bad day lol

Comparing my OP to being harassed at high school is a BIG stretch and a reach.

You know what? I really appreciate the fact that we were able to have a debate without getting mean or anything lol. :p 

I guess we can just agree to disagree on this matter because we literally cannot agree on this topic and we will probably go back and forth for ages. I gave all the points I could give and processed all the ones you made and at the end of the day I literally still can't see how anything on my OP could seriously offend a straight GGD member. But I respect your point of view. 

and I really hope you have a better day tomorrow! whatever may have happened today won't last forever :hug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz   Paws Up 2,099
gabeoz

I honestly don't understand why people are getting so **** over the OP saying "homos'. Just about anyone could see it and understand the sarcasm.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×