Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj likes transphobic tweet

Supersonic

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying
3 minutes ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

It's not that deep. She hates remy, she'll like anything that degrades her

is it kinda insensitive considering all her fans are gay af?yes! but there are worst ppl in the world...

But you shouldn't give a pass to someone for doing something wrong because there are people who are worse than her. There a people in this world worse than Trump, should he get a pass?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean I agree to some extent but to me she's never done anything explicitly terrible to the LGBT community.

A lot of the examples are just assumptions rather than hard evidence. I'm still not FULLY convinced.

I mean, I'm not saying to send a hate mob after her or anything, but I do wish she'd at least acknowledge her mistakes and move forward. Instead she lashes out and some of her gay fans act like it's okay :laughga:

Adampervez

And yall still think azealia is worse :giggle:

But on topic: are we really suprised? 

LordEnigma
Just now, Adampervez said:

And yall still think azealia is worse :giggle:

But on topic: are we really suprised? 

Oh she is though :giggle:

Dirtyicecreamz
Just now, bitchimtrying said:

But you shouldn't give a pass to someone for doing something wrong because there are people who are worse than her. There a people in this world worse than Trump, should he get a pass?

True but it's important to discern the intention of people's actions, she likes 100 tweets per day literally and they are almost ALL shots at remy lol. It was a bad taste but in her head, she just wants to annoy remy at any costs

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Adampervez
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Oh she is though :giggle:

Azealia banks, a queer woman with a trans brother vs Nicki minaj, a straight woman. 

bitchimtrying

This is why people in the LGBT community face such adversity even in the first world countries. We say, 'This person is homophobic/transphobic'. And then give HARD and SOLID physical evidence and yet some people will still say, 'I'm just not convinced'. 

LordEnigma

Azealia banks, a queer woman with a trans brother vs Nicki minaj, a straight woman. 

So her actions are ok because she's queer? :toofunny:

And I'm not only talking about LGBT issues here...

bitchimtrying
1 minute ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

True but it's important to discern the intention of people's actions, she likes 100 tweets per day literally and they are almost ALL shots at remy lol. It was a bad taste but in her head, she just wants to annoy remy at any costs

True, but doesn't that also speak to her character, that even if she was going at a fast pace and she quickly read it an liked it without a second though, that in the back of her mind she saw no problem with that expression of transphobia?

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

This is why people in the LGBT community face such adversity even in the first world countries. We say, 'This person is homophobic/transphobic'. And then give HARD and SOLID physical evidence and yet some people will still say, 'I'm just not convinced'. 

You can @ me

rumours

Claims to support LGBTQ community:

giphy.gif

Actually doesn't support the LGBTQ community and is secretly the devil of the rap world, ruining one anaconda after another:

00a938b706672c94e1c7bb95097a8c21.gif

Spoiler

Just Kidding. Hehe:creepflop:

Or am I?:trollga:

Adampervez
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

So her actions are ok because she's queer? :toofunny:

And I'm not only talking about LGBT issues here...

Well since were discussing LGBT issues on this topic, yes, her choices to use the word ******* (which now she promises not too) imo is completely ok. She can use the words ******* and dyke because she is actually a queer woman, just like how every gay male has said the word ******* or dyke atleast once in their life.

Nicki on the other hand has absolutely not right too, but she has used it.

bitchimtrying
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

You can @ me

Why? It seems you already got the message. 

LordEnigma

Well since were discussing LGBT issues on this topic, yes, her choices to use the word ******* (which now she promises not too) imo is completely ok. She can use the words ******* and dyke because she is actually a queer woman, just like how every gay male has said the word ******* or dyke atleast once in their life.

I'm actually strongly against people using ******* whether you are gay or not :selena:

LordEnigma
Just now, bitchimtrying said:

Why? It seems you already got the message. 

Just rather people be upfront than shade. That's also something I hate about our society. 

I get it, you think what I think is what is hurting the LGBT community. 

Archived