Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj likes transphobic tweet

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Edonis
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

What, liking a tweet?

I mean I understand some of the other things she did but are we really determining someone's character based on liking a tweet?

No, actually I'm basing her character off of past behaviors, not just a tweet tenor.gif

She may consider herself "gay friendly" but her routine behavior and political stances say otherwise tenor.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
Just now, Edonis said:

No, actually I'm basing her character off of past behaviors, not just a tweet tenor.gif

She may consider herself "gay friendly" but her routine behavior and political stances say otherwise tenor.gif

Can you give me all of the examples? 

I know the Orlando thing but other than that I'm pretty lost.

And what political stances has she taken :selena:

bitchimtrying
15 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

And it's pride month as well. :awkney:

6 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

I'm sorry but I showed everyone on here a video of her saying the word 'f*ggot' with a limp wrist and ya'll still didn't think she was trash. She has been trash from the beginning, clue up. 

Her career needs to end. Skip to 34 seconds on this video. She say's 'Yes they switch like f*aggots'.

Bette Davis

I love how so many gays will accuse Gaga of exploiting the LGBTQ community, yet so many of them still love Nicki :nails:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Edonis
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Working with homophobic rappers, allowing Eminem to say the word '*******' on a song, never openly supporting marriage equality, surrounding herself with people (friends mostly) who have openly been homophobic in the past, etc. There's a lot of stuff she's said and done in the past that's been very problematic and messy. I used to actually stan her for a brief bit in 2011/2012. There's a reason I don't anymore.tenor.gif

bitchimtrying
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

And what political stances has she taken :selena:

Look at the video I just posted above henny. 

LordEnigma
Just now, Edonis said:

Working with homophobic rappers, allowing Eminem to say the word '*******' on a song, never openly supporting marriage equality, surrounding herself with people (friends mostly) who have openly been homophobic in the past, etc. There's a lot of stuff she's said and done in the past that's been very problematic and messy. I used to actually stan her for a brief bit in 2011/2012. There's a reason I don't anymore.tenor.gif

I mean I agree to some extent but to me she's never done anything explicitly terrible to the LGBT community.

A lot of the examples are just assumptions rather than hard evidence. I'm still not FULLY convinced.

LordEnigma
Just now, bitchimtrying said:

Look at the video I just posted above henny. 

And how old was that? :toofunny:

I used to use the word gay casually as an insult when I was in middle school... does that make me homophobic? :selena:

The Surrealist

People who still need evidence that Nicki is a mean person and not gay-friendly are willfully blind.

Dirtyicecreamz

It's not that deep. She hates remy, she'll like anything that degrades her

is it kinda insensitive considering all her fans are gay af?yes! but there are worst ppl in the world...

Stop the music, Start the drama.

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

People who still need evidence that Nicki is a mean person and not gay-friendly are willfully blind.

You can @ me

bitchimtrying
5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

And how old was that? :toofunny:

I used to use the word gay casually as an insult when I was in middle school... does that make me homophobic? :selena:

That's not the point. She not only said that word, she also tried to have all video evidence removed from the internet and never addressed/apologized when confronted by people about it. Plus the fact that when she was saying that word she was a fully grown woman. Remember she is 34 years old. So even if this was 7 years ago she was still 27 when she was using the word. That's completely different from someone who is in middle school and essentially a child. She knew better, and still not only said the word, but included it in a song whilst making a limp wrist motion which is a massively offensive stereotype. 

KyliesChild
10 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What, liking a tweet?

I mean I understand some of the other things she did but are we really determining someone's character based on liking a tweet?

It's not even that, it could have simply been an honest mistake because she was searching what people were saying about her because of how much she interacts with her fans on Twitter. It happened to Tina Lawson, Rihanna, Chance the Rapper, etc. 

weed
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What, liking a tweet?

If someone liked a tweet saying "deport all Mexicans" would that not reflect their beliefs? 

Archived