đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Cure MV coming on Monday

Jester

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

There's no negativity here, I'm just realistic. The Cure is underperforming, I don't see it reaching top 20 even with videos or performances. You guys should stop overhyping Gaga and every single little thing she does. She isn't big anymore.

Henny you keep coming in this thread with your "underperforming" talk when Gaga is literally not even trying or caring how it's charting :sharon: Apparently you missed all of the threads where it was explained by the producer that she released it for fun and not for the charts. If she wanted to be big she could easily promote it but she's not and it's still charting! When will your single? There's no reason to post in a thread about TC video about her chart performance unless you want to stir the pot.

I see you're new here - this isn't 2011, the stan wars are tired and so are your posts about Gaga "flopping". If you're going to make your first post about Katy's "amazing numbers" (:oprah:) and then drag Gaga, seems like you came to the wrong forum.

giphy.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
17 minutes ago, Sadira said:

please be joking 

You don't remember? Are you new? :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

THETRUTH

There won't be a video... I hyped myself too many times since I discovered this brilliant cultsite.. so this time I wont believe anything until I see a video. :madge:

Delusional Aura
21 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

Henny you keep coming in this thread with your "underperforming" talk when Gaga is literally not even trying or caring how it's charting :sharon: Apparently you missed all of the threads where it was explained by the producer that she released it for fun and not for the charts. If she wanted to be big she could easily promote it but she's not and it's still charting! When will your single? There's no reason to post in a thread about TC video about her chart performance unless you want to stir the pot.

I see you're new here - this isn't 2011, the stan wars are tired and so are your posts about Gaga "flopping". If you're going to make your first post about Katy's "amazing numbers" (:oprah:) and then drag Gaga, seems like you came to the wrong forum.

giphy.gif

This gif works better queen!!! 

Just now, Delusional Aura said:

This gif works better queen!!! 

Where do yall find these gifs :sharon: I'm about to watch this damn kids show just to make some :selena:

ssslyboy
47 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Reminds me when there were rumors of her filming a music video in January but everyone said she was too busy rehearsing for SB... then she released the John Wayne music video out of no where. :flutter:

I'm not telling you there's gonna be one for The Cure but to pretend she can't do more than one thing at a time is very silly.

Oh.  My comment was a reply to someone saying the song was underperforming.  I wasn't making a commentary on her ability to multitask. lol.  I actually think she's Wonder Woman in that sense and it wouldn't surprise me if she did take a couple days off from filming to shoot a video.

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

Where do yall find these gifs :sharon: I'm about to watch this damn kids show just to make some :selena:

Giphy.com. Search for cuca 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

Giphy.com. Search for cuca 

giphy.gif

yassss updated my post

giphy.gif

Delusional Aura
4 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

yassss updated my post

giphy.gif

Mess :sharon:

Just now, Delusional Aura said:

Mess :sharon:

I can't with this site :sharon::sharon::sharon:

Kermit

looky here if it cums on monday i will too
7CRem1Z.png?1

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Andrea B
58 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

There's no negativity here, I'm just realistic. The Cure is underperforming, I don't see it reaching top 20 even with videos or performances. You guys should stop overhyping Gaga and every single little thing she does. She isn't big anymore.

^he's a troll and i bet gaga already outsold him with anything goes 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, CircleTheD said:

Well The Cure is her biggest Spotify song EVER and she's not even tried to make it a hit, just saying... 

badboymonsterx

I hope it's true but I am not going to expect it to happen. IT would be amazing to get a vid <3 

Archived