💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Colin Trevorrow : Jurassic Word 2 will be a better and scarier movie'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Now, in an interview with Screen Rant promoting his next upcoming feature, The Book of Henry, Trevorrow discusses the different style of Bayona compared to himself and how he was able to apply lessons learned on Jurassic World to its sequel:

'He is a different director but it’s interesting, we have so many similar instincts as far as suspense and family and fears of childhood and the perspective that we want to tell the story from that even though I wrote the film, it’s J.A.’s movie from start to finish. He’s just – the film looks beautiful and is exciting. We’re using more animatronics because I learned so much about how they can be utilized, so I built scenes that would allow us to use them – because they can’t run, these are the lessons. Belén Atienza has been great as well, and it’s just been something that we’ve all delved in and tried to make something deeper and richer and ideally better. I’m going to be the hype man for this movie, I think it’s going to be a better movie – sorry.

That was by far the most rewarding creative experience of my life, just making a movie for another director who I respect. And I built it for him, so it’s different than maybe even the movie I would have written for myself. [It’s] a Spanish horror/thriller with dinosaurs in it. And I loved doing it.

J.A Bayona is very good at creating scares. There are things that he’ll just do with a shadow, or a rustling curtain on a wall. He’s so tapped into that kind of fear, especially the fear through the eyes of a child. He and I are just simpatico, as an American and a Spanish person. We may be the mirrors of each other. It is by far the most satisfying collaboration of my life. First of all I think the mainstream loves being scared, and I think the scares in the first movie were made to make children think like they were seeing something horrifying, that their parents shouldn’t be allowing them to see. We have that a little bit here. But there’s also that same big, fun adventure, sweeping, romantic kind of action in part of the movie. That people seemingly responded really well to. We’re not throwing it all way, but we’re definitely going to some new places.

http://screenrant.com/jurassic-world-2-colin-trevorrow-sequel-better/

Kermit

:madge: We'll see.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ChavaWM

Super excited. I remember for years I was talking about a jurassic park movie reboot and everyone always said no way and they kept cancelling jurassic park 4 until finally they got the right script and worked on Jurassic World, it was so nostalgic seeing it in theaters since I saw the 3rd one when I was 9 with my parents. Glad they're working on a follow up!

monketsharona

Bayona is a ****ing talented director, I really feel we'll get a deep and dark feeling in this movie like in almost every Bayona movie. It could fit a lot !

And a huge bonus : Jeff Goldblum is back ! I couldn't be more xcited ! :D

En_Sabah_Nur

Thank God for the ever increasing use of animatronics in movies nowadays, because the CGI has just gotten completely outta control sometimes...  :smh:

Egypt. W

SychosSoChic

Hmmm ok sis if you say so.

giphy.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

En_Sabah_Nur
25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Bayona is a ****ing talented director, I really feel we'll get a deep and dark feeling in this movie like in almost every Bayona movie. It could fit a lot !

And a huge bonus : Jeff Goldblum is back ! I couldn't be more xcited ! :D

Yassssssssssssss!  :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Egypt. W

n0ne

Hopefully, since Jurassic World was just alright.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Panchecco
54 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

[It’s] a Spanish horror/thriller with dinosaurs in it. And I loved doing it.

:huh:

anyway I'm excited! :excited2:

ChavaWM

Did you guys see the leak of a new dinosaur supposedly? It was an animatronic, a dinosaur we haven't seen in any of the movies yet

monketsharona

32 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Did you guys see the leak of a new dinosaur supposedly? It was an animatronic, a dinosaur we haven't seen in any of the movies yet

Yeah three dinosaurs animatronics leaked : Stegosaurus, T-Rex and Stygimoloch (the new one) :) 

En_Sabah_Nur
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah three dinosaurs animatronics leaked : Stegosaurus, T-Rex and Stygimoloch (the new one) :) 

Where???!

I wanna see.....  :excited2:

Egypt. W

sarahb
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Stygimoloch

I thought that was another made-up dinosaur until I googled it, I'd never heard of it before. :flop:
220px-Stygimoloch_NT_small.jpg

Looks like a pachycephalosaurus with horns. 

ChavaWM
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

When I read through book, I was always excited reading the pterasaur attack, even though we saw some in the 3rd movie and a bunch in jurassic world, I'd still like to see some in this new one. They're my faves.

monketsharona
42 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Where???!

I wanna see.....  :excited2:

eert.jpg

Archived