💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6. What do you want from mom?

SamJ

Featured Posts

Antonio
6 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Repent you sinner. How dear you. It's one of her best songs. 

Imagine thinking that :diane:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMMikayla
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Good god please no mainstream collabs like katy. I want a disco album with 2 collabs max

I agree! I think having one or two collaborations on a new album will be enough! She doesn't need the other people on her songs imo! 

Antonio
3 minutes ago, Mikayla Dietz said:

I agree! I think having one or two collaborations on a new album will be enough! She doesn't need the other people on her songs imo! 

Omg are you that twitter monster??

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

monketsharona

I would love her to make some bops.

I'm so here for some disco influences on some songs (working with Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder would be just amazing)

And some RnB influences on some songs, it fits to her very good to be honest.

And I want  RedOne being back of course. I love their chemistry. I wouldn't mind DJWS either. 

Kermit
3 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Although I don't want Gaga to collab with Katy (like at all), this gave me an idea: I actually think it would be really cool for Gaga to do something with Bonnie McKee.

She wrote (or co-wrote or whatever) many of Katy's hits, and Bonnie has a much stronger voice than Katy. I think Bonnie and Gaga could do something spectacular. I would love to see what these two women could come up with together, even if it wasn't necessarily a duet. 

Apart from that, i'm really open to whatever Gaga wants to give us for LG6. Everything she's done has been amazing so far. I hope she keeps switching it up and keeps us wondering, and then keeps slaying my world. 

We need another 80's album from Gaga. 

bonnie-mckee-want-it-all1.jpg59th+GRAMMY+Awards+Roaming+Show+NyggdSIN

bonnie-mckee-bombastic-vevo-80s-fitness-

0c88039b9858171925774dce8cc8fe1a.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

LMMikayla
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Omg are you that twitter monster??

@/LMMikayla? That's me! I hope that's a good thing omg 

PartySick

There's no point in me even saying what I want 'cause I always love what she gives us regardless of what it is :toofunny: A year ago, if you had said "Would you like Gaga to do a country-esque Americana/rock/folk/etc album played with nothing but analog instruments and the most 'bop-ish' song on it is a glam rock track with about seven different words and it's just over three minutes long?" I would've puked :excuseu: Then we got Joanne and I fell in loooove, it was love, it was a perfect reality :giveup:

...anyway, here I go :lolly:

Genre wise, I want a healthy mix of rock and pop (always a given with her) but also funk, disco, RnB, ballads, and a touch of jazz. And by ballads, I want a near-acoustic ballad. No Speechless 2.0, please :giveup: Give me Dope/Til It Happens to You vibes with nothing but her and a piano :giveup:

As a body of work, I'd love a concept album. Maybe even a narrative with little interludes between the tracks, an intro, an outro, all that :oprah: I want her to really stretch those artistic legs of hers and just totally forget about selling the album. Go deaf to what the label wants too.

For the era, I want CrazyGa back. Not just for the sake of it though and not just for the looks she'll serve. I just love reading into every detail she gives us, even her clothing, and I love when her single eras have an assigned look that's something other than what I'd see someone wearing as their normal clothes :sweat:

🖤

monketsharona

Next era I hope first she'll get involved fully in her music project not like her last two albums that she dumped after a few months... I just want her to show us how much she likes making pop music and performing it to the world (I had those vibes when she was doing her SB rehearsals)

No side project at the same time so we can have great performances, more than 2 singles and more videos...

Joanne is a great album but it was too short and too minimalist to me, that's what turned me down a bit this era... 

Killa

OMG

Do you notice what you did there

"What do you want/need from Mama?"  is the best album title ever

heygirl
9 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

Some depth. I mean yes Joanne had more depth than most contemporary releases but she just put so much THOUGHT into her previous works. Crazy concepts, artistic metaphors, great thought into costumes/designs/choreography. I like Joanne and I know why she needed to release an album like it, but anyone could have thought of it and it didn't really need much planning. 

Edit: and an actual era with 4 singles/videos and award show performances. But I'm not holding my breathe on that anymore. 

yes

9 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

I want a pop/rock/disco album  :grr:

and yes

9 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

Sorry but Brooklyn Nights and co. need to happen

IqsTRTT.gif

and yes yes yes

9 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

Rock album

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

al of the above + something dark and twisted.

(like OctopusGa)

(basically just coachella background visuals for an aesthetic of an album)

be kind guys

imnotyourbabe10
3 hours ago, MonsterAura said:

Tentacle visuals anyone :sis: I just love to feel uneasy, a bit disgusted and uncomfortable

Yes! There is so much to be uneasy about in our historical moment and in each of our individual lives.   She's excellent with symbolic visuals such as the vomit performance and interludes; the tentacle; the manifesto of little monsters interlude.  

People misinterpret them as just outlandish but, in reality, are loaded with meaning.  Take the Swine SXSW performance and the message of ARTPOP in relation to the music industry and emptily making $$$ and throw in that vomit performance :firega:

An album with longer song lengths. ARTPOP and Joanne are albums I love to death but sometimes I just wish the songs were longer. We haven't had songs longer than 5 minutes on an album since Born This Way. I need a couple of songs that are 5-6 minutes long. Even above 4 minutes would be great. I want songs that'll take me on a trip and not feel so rushed sometimes. 

shoful
10 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

ARTPOP Act II, fight me if you want

IqsTRTT.gif

YESSSSS!!! 

Other than that I honestly dont know. Im open to whatever she gives us. Im not really craving a new album as much as I was after ARTPOP. I think that ARTPOP was such an addictive drug to me i just wanted more of it. God its such a great album:diane:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ChavaWM

I really want an industrial metal electro dark pop album. Her best tracks, in my opinion, always have a mix of that. [Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel]

I would love 80's Synth pop too, I was watching this Netflix movie called Turbo Kid and the soundtrack was amazing, very Kavinsky and Gaga would sound great on production like that.

Or she can work with Kevin Parker more and give us her Currents.

Archived