šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Countess' head exposed at AHS Paley Center event

monketsharona

Featured Posts

manicholic

I heard that poor little Barron Trump saw this and thought Lady Gaga was killed and decapitated, isn't that tragic??? Damn those Hollywood elites!Ā 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

sipthistea
3 hours ago, Ray of Light said:

Golden Globe winning legends ONLY!Ā 

We all know she'll be just as emotionless in A Razzie Is Born, so why not use this for filming so that the real Mrs. Joanne can finally promoteĀ The Cure?Ā 

Ā 

3pnk3M9.gif

Ā 

Just because Madonna is a terrible actress, doesn't mean Gaga is a bad one too.

I blame Ryan Murphy for that character election. The Countess wasn't particularly expressive in every scene, but her character on AHS6 had potential. But beyond that, I think she'll do an amazing job in ASIB, and I hope she does so you can deal with the fact that she's a good actress.Ā 

16 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I blame Ryan Murphy for that character election

I blame the crazy AHS schedule. They have very little time to write and shoot the season. Ryan Murphy wrote The Countess for a half-season subplot, but once he got to work with Gaga he just started looking for ways to give her as much screen time as he could. So her role was not as thought-out, and directors probably just kept saying to Gaga "act emotionless" without thinking of any finer detail. I wish we got a scene with her on the roof in Donovan's ashes eroding off her body by LA breeze.

Archived