giphy.gif

the trash version of the cure :nails:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

Wait what's eye opening is that your friend identified Dope :emma: 

She asked me 'What are you humming' and ofc in my LM nature I said 'Dope by Lady Gaga from ARTPOP, available on iTunes'
giphy.gif

Spoiler

I actually did tho

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Andree said:

you guys underestimate Gaga lol. The general public thinks of her, this is gaga's year. I'm not saying she's having a BTW era but she's more popular now than she was in 2016/2015/2014/2013.

I think the general public appreciates her more now that she's not ''weird'', sadly.

and you're over estimating her. it's not 2010 sweetie. search "Gaga" on twitter, and all you'll see is voting spam, promo accounts and fan accounts

Panchecco

the GP needed Gaga to "do normal stuff" and Joanne was well received by random people because it was a stripped down "normal" Gaga.. at least normal enough idk :shrug:

I mean look at how many Joanne-related positive reactions have been posted in the last 6 months on YouTube

Andrea B
Just now, ChaosAngelX69 said:

and you're over estimating her. it's not 2010 sweetie

''I'm not saying she's having a BTW era'' and don't sweetie me again, please.

She's more popular than she was in 2013,2014,2015 its a fact, sorry if you can't understand that.  :D

the ''its gaga's years'' was a reach, i know.

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Andree said:

''I'm not saying she's having a BTW era'' and don't sweetie me again, please.

She's more popular than she was in 2013,2014,2015 its a fact, sorry if you can't understand that.  :D

the ''its gaga's years'' was a reach, i know.

we know she's more popular than she was in 2014-late2016, (2013? absolutely not, despite Million Reasons peaking like Applause did), but that's not much. can I live in the alternate reality you live in? :nails:

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

we know she's more popular than she was in 2014-late2016, (2013? absolutely not, despite Million Reasons peaking like Applause did), but that's not much. can I live in the alternate reality you live in? :nails:

you forgot about the super bowl:D thanks to the super bowl and her performance she's more popular than she was in 2013 in my opinion and in google's opinion.

don't reply to me, this is so off topic.lol

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Andree said:

you forgot about the super bowl thanks to the super bowl and her performance she's more popular than she was in 2013 in my opinion and in google's opinion.

don't reply to me, this is so off topic.lol

oh no, her relevance is very intrinsic to the GP's opinion on her. and I already forgot she did the super bowl, and im on this site. the gp dont remember lol

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

oh no, her relevance is very intrinsic to the GP's opinion on her. and I already forgot she did the super bowl, and im on this site. the gp dont remember lol

:saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga: oh god monsters are so annoying. It doesn't matter what you think of her SB. the general public made her performance the most watched musical event in history, GAGA is more popular than she was in 2013 because of that. dont reply to me.

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Andree said:

oh god monsters are so annoying. It doesn't matter what you think of her SB. the general public made her performance the most watched musical event in history, GAGA is more popular than she was in 2013 because of that. dont reply to me.

we forgot. she's not that popular. EOD. 

you can't just make a claim like that and expect not to have a discussion smh.

anyway :whitney:

FentyGa
14 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

:ladyhaha:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

we forgot. she's not that popular. EOD. 

anyway :whitney:

do you feel better now?lol :gaycat: .

bye, little monster 

StarstruckIllusion

yes, but you don't :whitney::whitney::whitney::whitney::whitney:

StJames

I find it strange though that someone can hate someone like that.... I understand over exposure could be perceived as annoying but I don't think the GP would feel that because they are casual listeners of music..... but does that mean you hate them? 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

FentyGa
1 minute ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

yes, but you don't :whitney::whitney::whitney::whitney::whitney:

Yaaaaas slay TEAMCHAOSANGEL

Archived